White widow canuk seed

It Seems just to be white

1 Like

If it’s white, it’s good bacteria. There does seem to be quite a bit of it. I have seen others here on AG scrape theirs off, which you can certainly do if you wish. @Russel_Richardson @vegetato @Todd.grobo any input on that?

4 Likes

Looks fine to me. Mine sometimes is white

2 Likes

Yep I’d say it’s okay. Just watch it doesn’t get too crazy, but looks fine to me in my opinion

2 Likes

My coco pod started showing some white spots too. After reading your threads I guess it isn’t too much of a concern.

5 Likes

@Matty,

• ((#CocoPodMold)): ((#CocoPodFungus)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=coco%20pod%20fungus

image Chris Grobo Team - CTO

• (gently brush it off or agitate the Coco Pod until it’s gone ):

• (#IckyYucky):

• (You don’t want this to escalate to your Roots and suffocate them): (Later you don’t want this going to your [Buds]): (Extra Fans in the [Unit] should help with this issue):

--

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Day 39 and she is bushy! I don’t actually know what’s good to cut off and what’s good to keep so I’m just casually waiting to see leafs curl and I cut those, any suggestions?

3 Likes

Hey @Matty can you post a side profile pic my man?

2 Likes

You weren’t kidding, she is a bushy little thing! She’s looking good too. You could certainly thin it out a little starting with the big fan leaves at the bottom working your way up to the mid-section. Do you have any plans for training? If so, what are you thinking? Check out the link below on defoliating, you can also find a TON of other useful information for your grow on this site as well, click around, check it out.

4 Likes

Update before and after lollipopping… not gonna lie I cut a small branch off thinking it was a small fan leaf…

7 Likes

Nice, as long as the branch was on the bottom of the plant don’t worry about it, probably would have needed to come off anyway.

5 Likes

Yeah I agree. I actually cut the first set of branches off of all mine, just a personal preference.

Looks good @Matty :+1:

3 Likes

4 days left of late vegetation, curious how you all think she looks !

3 Likes

1 Like

Crazy close node spacing! I’d prob let it flip to transition. The amount of stretch depends on the pheno, this one looks to be leaning toward Indica.

2 Likes

She could definitely use some cleaning up at the bottom as well. I would do a big defoliation on day 1 of Transition along with a water change.

2 Likes

Do You mean all the small leafs and ones that are covering potential bud sites? So far I’ve been making it so the “yellowish” leaves are getting most of the light, still so new so I’m nervous about cutting hahah

All good Matty I’m new too man, this is probably the most exciting time in our growing “career” haha. You want to do the opposite, if you see leaves toward the bottom that look weak, give those suckers the axe. On day one of transition I trimmed all leaves from the bottom leaving just the top 3 nodes on each branch being careful not to harm the bud sites when making each cut… I am following the guidelines in the link below:

2 Likes

looks like she recovered from dampening. Good job.

4 Likes