Which should I grow first

Just ordered my grobo and some seeds. Ordered some pineapple but am getting a few free seeds and looking to the community to vote on which I grow first.

1 Like

The Do si dos should be good, I almost bought it recently but, its still on my list!

1 Like

i got cement shoes going now. the do-si-dos i started died during sprouting it was a free one as well.

2 Likes

Do you know who was the breeder?

1 Like

Only know what it says on the receipt

1 Like

I’d say my top two would be Blueberry then Pineapple Express. :sunglasses:

The Blueberry FEM, would be a great starting point. :fire:

2 Likes

You may start to notice that the name of your strain is being breed by many companies but not all are equal quality.
You may wish to start paying close attention to the breeders because it will make it easier to know what seed quality you’ll end up with.

1 Like

They all say “canuk seeds”… got them from true north

2 Likes

OK so you should be aware that each of the recipes is specific to a strain but as well a breeder.
its not a requirement you can use generic recipe but the specific ones have been grown and recipe is tailored to the specific seed.

for canuk seeds they have recipes for both blueberry fem(which i just grew ) and Do-si-Dos.

So for your first grow I’d recommend one of those two to start.

3 Likes

Grobo recommended True north distributers but I don’t see breeders listed on the seed store’s site or in the recipes on grobo. :frowning:

2 Likes

The breeders are listed on the recipe website right under the name of the strain.

OG Kush
BREEDER
Dinafem

GROW TIME 96 DAYS
INDICA

2 Likes

You are so right just keep in mind that if he chooses a bad breeder it won’t matter what recipe (generic) he chooses. So get to know which breeders have the highest success rates!

2 Likes

Ok so it would be nice then if the recipes actually linked to where said seed from said breeder can be purchased, because again using the recommended seed store, true north, it’s not clear who the breeder is of a given strain

2 Likes

I realize it’s abit confusing .

Think of it like Like this
Truenorthseeds.com is best buy
Breeder is the brand of media player
Strain is the media .

So you want a Blu-ray player , that will play 4k disk and your shopping at best buy

On site this is breeder note your missing

4 Likes

Yeah figured this out thanks to your original message. They just didn’t put the breeder on the receipt.

2 Likes

@liddellOnus,

(@fuz wanted the [PinappleExpress] and I would like to see [Blueberry] Grown Again): (I Reckon You Will Get To Them All Eventually): :wink:

((#Blueberry)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=blueberry

((#PineappleExpress)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=Pineapple%20Express%20

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::eyes:

--

:wink:

4 Likes

I’m starting some OGBB fems and an Auto called Purple Rain… Both beautiful strains. Getting critical Purple Auto flower mon December 7th. Pearl Harbor Day. Can’t wait… Need too get a little advice on nutrition for Auto’s. I know light time is ez but ph and nutrition is just as. I’m using General Hydroponics products for my nutrition I got cal- and the vegging and a root booster. I also give molasses on off nutrition day’s and just watering days. Is there anything else that can pump up my buds before it’s DONE.

Thank you in advance
Flinstoned Michigan

1 Like

Sorry just getting used too this site…
I would have answered you sooner.
But if you have questions again don’t hesitate too ask