Wet Pod, curling/droopy leaves

Ok so I’m about 20 days into my first grow and yesterday I noticed the bottom leaves are getting a little droopy… now today they seem curled, and slightly off color. Also a few spots. My pod seems really wet to the touch underneath. I’ve been told to raise the pod but I’m honestly not sure how to, I don’t want to damage it. Could someone provide some advice?

My water temp has been a little warmer the past few days, around 72 degrees. Just did a drain and fill now (scheduled) and it’s still about 72. How can I cool it? A couple ice cubes? Will it be a big deal if I’ve been using RO water but the ice cubes are from the tap?

Help!

3 Likes

Hi @PhilLeshPhan Im not sure about how to cool it down but maybe you should make ice cubes but make them with RO or distilled water do not use tap!

3 Likes

I did get the cocoa pod raised… put some gloves on and wiggled her up about a half inch. The stem right here is concerning me… what’s going on here? Is she damping off?

5 Likes

:fist_right:!:wink:!
Yeah I’d say Damping off :roll_eyes:! Looks like you’ve caught it in time though :wink::+1:
If you have any fans I would aim one @ the pod to dry her out A Little :wink: & Hopefully your using 5-7mm Hydroguard
I’d try using Toothpicks to prise the pod up nxt time rather that pulling on her
I end up just resting the pod in the hole & find that keeps it well away from the splash (roots in contact with the water obviously :wink:!!)
Good luck :leg:

2 Likes

For whatever reason hydroguard wouldn’t ship to my home from Amazon… it’s on the way now but will be tomorrow or the next day before it gets here.

1 Like

I did, however get a air purifier in today. This look alright? Should I shut the door? Is it okay for the fan to be in there at this stage on low? How long should I run the fan, just keep it on?

I also have some neem oil… will that help?

3 Likes

Fuck it, I’ll run to farm king now and see if they have any… I want my baby to be okay :sob:

2 Likes

By Air Purifier" u mean Humidifier yeah :wink:
Depending on your R.H reading I would place Humidifier @ around 6-8’ away & if possible aim spout @ your grobi
Run your fan on low 247 as it helps strengthen plant & keeps pod cool/dry:

I’m sure using oils is OK just not over doing it :roll_eyes::wink: Don’t want her smelling like rosemary & tyme (:thinking:!:rofl:!)

3 Likes

Nope, I mean air purifier. My Grobo is in my basement, not the cleanest area of my house (but much cleaner now that I’ve got work area down there… it’s a work in progress.) I also have a humidifier though! Should I keep it running even with the extra moisture?

1 Like

Aquarobo WiFi Smart Temperature Humidity Sensor Compatible with Alexa Assistant Wireless Digital Hygrometer Indoor Meter Monitor : Amazon.co.uk: Garden & Outdoors

5 Likes

Can u :heart: me for reference m8 :fist_right:

2 Likes

I would just run the fan on it and see what happens, but I seem to be having luck with rockwool.

2 Likes

:fist_right:!
Any chance u cud show me a pod u using :wink:?

1 Like

Here there are.

2 Likes

Cool :wink:
Not round then! so do you shape & how long are they m8

Pic of Scan Code would be good bro :+1::fist_right:

1 Like

Buy them and use them the way they are but I pre sprout every seed before putting in the Grobo for at least 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Got ya :wink:

Tap :heart: plz bud :fist_right::wink:

4 Likes

All I’m finding are these atm & not sure if they would fit/work:

1 Like

these bottom leaves are getting more brown, dry and crispy… should I just remove them? I’m at day 13/14 of early vegetation.

1 Like