Thanks @buzzy6 @Todd.grobo
Chopped the 2 branches off! No regrets! :joy:

8 Likes

Never rue just flip the page :laughing:

4 Likes

I see a couple of nice clones there!! :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

6 Likes

agreed with @Mpower11 Either juice em or clone em :slight_smile:

You can tell they wouldnt do well by only have leaves up until the top. Good choice!

5 Likes

:beverage_box: sounds good to me…

5 Likes

Day 60 Flower 2/41

Dealing with some light burn issue. I should have let this one go into Transition sooner. I’m going to move the branches around and plan to defoliate soon!

5 Likes

Shes still stretching. Might have to super crop the tops off. Really needs light atm. Otherwise healthy and happy

4 Likes

I’m thinking maybe if I give her a heavy defoliation I can stunt her from stretching :joy:. If she’s like the Blueberry Muffin grow, she’s going to stretch for another 1-2 weeks

4 Likes

Then you need a backup plan!

4 Likes

Monster Crop the whole top? Just think how many babies are there…

3 Likes

I wasn’t sure what monster cropping is and had do a search lol. That’s a really good idea that I didn’t know I could do. I’m just not sure if I have an environment to keep the clones alive and healthy right now :thinking:

3 Likes

2 things I should add if you don’t know

Monster crop can only be done with photo plant. You can’t clone auto’s

It takes a long time to re veg. Your always better off to take your clone during veg if possible

4 Likes

Day 62 Flower 4/41

She’s outgrowing the machine. First time I had to super crop, did I do it right? Any input is appreciated. I think I need to do a little more defoliation but I might wait until she recovers. @Todd.grobo @Mpower11 @SilverGrobo

Before:

After:

5 Likes

Is your plant still stretching?

You preformed the supercrop correctly. I may have bent them a bit lower because your very close to the LED but you did a good job

5 Likes

Yes, she’s still stretching. If needed, can I super crop the same branch that was already super cropped but in a lower area? Thanks!

4 Likes

she still needs to be thinned a bit. Im worried all the leaves will create moisture. looks good though. She might keep stretching, youll require tying her down like i did.

4 Likes

In regards to defoliation, do you guys chop off some of the new/thin branches that shoot up? Those branches are above the 2nd fan/near the top. Wonder if they’re worth keeping. @SilverGrobo @Mpower11

4 Likes

Dang, this is my first time on this thread but she’s yuuuuge!

I’d do a good amount of lollipopping and defoliation. I don’t think any more supercropping is in order, but those lower branches should come off probably around the last day of stretch or first week of flower.

I call them suckers as they suck energy from tops that we consumers desire to be fat :joy:
She’s so healthy! And you care for her so well. Hope she stays within the confines of your Grobo & stops stretching before she starts screaming “FEED ME SEYMOUR!”

I just defoliated and I want to take some of those lower I cut off and clone them. If you can, try to do the same! It’s very efficient

4 Likes

I personally remove the offshoot branches
Leave your main 6 and remove the rest see how she looks after. Maybe more manageable.

5 Likes

Todd said exactly what I was thinking also

4 Likes