Wappa, indica

I’ll most likely leave it there. I’ll use the same hose when and if the time comes with a “tee” and 2 round puck air stones with a check valve.

:facepunch:t3:

4 Likes

Few more trims to lower branches i can see wont make it.

14 Likes

Beauties

5 Likes

This weeks campsite radium b.c.

14 Likes

Looks peaceful!

2 Likes

Yup, the west coast is a beauty! My favourite place is Banff, Alberta. Enjoy brother! :facepunch:t3:

4 Likes

Nice…banff is pretty for sure.
Wappa doing well

14 Likes

Recently went camping and had so much fun! That looks awesome!

4 Likes

We went camping last week too that looks awesome! Hope u like to fish that stream was badass! Looks like it could be filled with trout bro I’m a big trout fisher :star_struck:

2 Likes

Almost done transition. Unit 1 is under warranty and nothing extra ever. Unit 2 is the super trimmed one and currently getting 1 teaspoon of grow formula as well as regular grobo nutes.
Also i defoliated her more than the other for now.

13 Likes

Super happy plants :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Day 1 of 51 of flower @SWSVIC
Looking tight? Lol.
We have pistol confirmation as well
Hows yours shaping up your right behind me.

10 Likes

They are looking great Todd! Yes I’m right behind on Day 6 of Transition! Haven’t seen her in a couple of days as my wife and I have been at the Birth Center. We just welcomed our second baby girl to the world! :blush:

12 Likes

congratulations @SWSVIC
Go be with your fam jam.

3 Likes

Oh shoot, congrats!!

3 Likes

@SWSVIC,

--

:baby:

- - -

• ((#ILoveThisFlower)): :white_flower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

5 Likes

Congratulations @SWSVIC! Hope you guys are doing well.

5 Likes

Congratulations! on your new princess

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo is the beginning of flowering? @SWSVIC congrats! :love_you_gesture:t2::fist:t3:

2 Likes

Yes both have pistols and will end within an inch of the light. Have some solid stems

1 Like