Wappa, indica

Will follow your lead.

3 Likes

First grow with this strain in the unit. Even though a recommendes grow ill go easy i have 3 more seeds hehe

2 Likes

@SWSVIC
Been tucking all week. Clearly its time for cutting. Potential for me to go camping this weekend so i might trim tomorrow instead.
One ore tuck one tucked of each plant.

8 Likes

the leaves did have some dampness so i put in a fan on the right one. Another sign to trim

3 Likes

Looking good Todd, I look forward to your “after” pics!

I just did another big trim with water change as well this morning, will post about it later tonight. I too noticed a couple of sweaty spots.

I took a couple of clones off of her as I was planning to remove them anyways. No plans for them just want to see how it works.

I have noticed that the ScrOG does a hell of a job keeping new growth in the spotlight.

Enjoy the camping trip, be safe!

3 Likes

Ready for the flip in a few days.

Im thinking about 5 colas each it looks like. Outdoor ones are 1 cola each but twice the height.

11 Likes

camping was top notch @SWSVIC

16 Likes

Looking strong @Todd.grobo

3 Likes

Incredible views, where were you?

3 Likes

racehorse creek crowsnest pass alberta
The first photo of trees has some dust in the background. Thats pollen being ejected out of the trees all day every gust of wind that came along. Covered essentialy in plant pollen…

3 Likes

That’s incredible, hope you guys had a blast. No allergies I take it? :joy:

3 Likes

Do you replace the stone in the tank
and use the same hose?

Thanks

2 Likes

Helluva shot! Nice

2 Likes

Were both allergic for sure but we made due. Its setup in backyard for rain to clean off lol.

3 Likes

ive used the same hose the entire time and only changed the stone aftee 2 grows

2 Likes

It almost seems like the OEM stone is glued to the bottom of the reservoir.

3 Likes

Yea, with strong adhesive. Tried removing mine but I felt that the stone would break and leave jagged residue at the bottom of the reservoir so I left it. I will say that there stone has been working quite well with the stronger air pump that I’m using. I also feel that the air pump that comes with the Grobo might be underpowered for the size of air stone that it comes with. With inadequate air flow through the stone it would make sense that particle build up would happen at an accelerated rate inside the stone (with all of the nutrients in the water), eventually rendering the stone useless. This is 100% a theory and in no way a proven fact haha.

6 Likes

I agree, I’ve got another air pump on standby. At the moment my OEM pump is fine. I keep an eye on it every day.

Cheers

4 Likes

2 Likes

It is. The amount of strength that was required to rip it out when switching out a new reservoir was too much imo

2 Likes