Wappa, indica

Recently went camping and had so much fun! That looks awesome!

4 Likes

We went camping last week too that looks awesome! Hope u like to fish that stream was badass! Looks like it could be filled with trout bro I’m a big trout fisher :star_struck:

2 Likes

Almost done transition. Unit 1 is under warranty and nothing extra ever. Unit 2 is the super trimmed one and currently getting 1 teaspoon of grow formula as well as regular grobo nutes.
Also i defoliated her more than the other for now.

13 Likes

Super happy plants :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Day 1 of 51 of flower @SWSVIC
Looking tight? Lol.
We have pistol confirmation as well
Hows yours shaping up your right behind me.

10 Likes

They are looking great Todd! Yes I’m right behind on Day 6 of Transition! Haven’t seen her in a couple of days as my wife and I have been at the Birth Center. We just welcomed our second baby girl to the world! :blush:

12 Likes

congratulations @SWSVIC
Go be with your fam jam.

3 Likes

Oh shoot, congrats!!

3 Likes

@SWSVIC,

--

:baby:

- - -

• ((#ILoveThisFlower)): :white_flower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

5 Likes

Congratulations @SWSVIC! Hope you guys are doing well.

5 Likes

Congratulations! on your new princess

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo is the beginning of flowering? @SWSVIC congrats! :love_you_gesture:t2::fist:t3:

2 Likes

Yes both have pistols and will end within an inch of the light. Have some solid stems

1 Like

Just got back to my girl, she’s growing wildly fast… I’m concerned about overgrowth. :grimacing: Definitely going to need to intervene.

2 Likes

Looking good. Smaller one is further in bud because less defoliation has been done so far. Looks like i might get lucky on the height.
Drinking every 2 days currently.

6 Likes

Crazy, the distressed plant gave you better node spacing haha. Looking good Todd!

1 Like

I chopped off the lower branches. Never made it up high enough

Sensor went off. Needed water… spacing must be optimal

7 Likes

Did you add a water level sensor, or are you referring to the email/app notification?

I had thought these were just scheduled like the weekly drain/fill notifications as opposed to being triggered/sent on a sensor condition being met.

2 Likes

I was under the same impression, is this a new feature that came with the app? I too off every other day (takes a little less than a half gallon each time) an I am still only receiving the scheduled notifications.

1 Like