Wappa, indica

Not yet, 30 days is on the 23rd, very much looking forward to it!

4 Likes

what extra nutrients do you use

None. Im one of the few who hasnt modified my grobo

4 Likes

yeo how long did ur gg take to sprout

1 Like

Seeds for me pop in 3 to 7 days usually. If not i start over with a new seed

7 Likes

So some comparison time. I know shes almost ready as i had a doob earlier to test.
My home grown cannbis vs $160 an oz canadian recreational cannabis. LEFT side is grobo, right side store.
You can see a slight green colour difference in the cannabis so i took 3 leaves off my dirt grows vs 2 leaves from a current wappa grow to prove my difference in color variation.
Anyways, smoke is smooth and takes a good ten minutes for the head buzz to hit. Great for sleeping to from what ive seen.

15 Likes

I love the comparison! How’s the smoke comparison? Great work!!

5 Likes

Mines slower to hit but stronger, lasts longer and feels better. Less cough immediately we noticed when cured properly. And less leafy ans sweet leaf cuttings. My wife trims to the bud for rolls and the rest is either pax grind or levo 2.

5 Likes

You got some A-1 level shiz coming out the garden, sir! I would personally love some close ups, but I get it if it’s too much to ask!
That’s so cool!! It’s also funny that your bag says “Gros sac de pot” :joy::joy:.
I learn to love Canada more and more every day.

3 Likes

Looks like avoided dsmpening off on the new Wappa. Knew something was up. Looks good now though.

8 Likes

Ill get you some soon

2 Likes

hey @Todd.grobo I also have damping off in both of my new grows!

I am beginning to suspect a bad batch of cocopods.

9 Likes

Now you know why they are moving away from coco …?

9 Likes

Nice job. Are you using toothpicks to raise/hold up the coco pod because you have the older designed reservoir lid?

5 Likes

God damn… we all are having this problem right now!

Interesting with the toothpicks. I haven’t found it necessary myself, but good trick to have up my sleeve :wink:

I found some damping off happening on my plant too, very early catch on my part. I think the Late Veg water level re-saturated my pod after it had been dry for some time, and I noticed some discoloration and what looked like the start of the indentation caused by damping

5 Likes

Nice, that might be why! Interested to find out myself.

4 Likes

Pod dried out too much between planting and now and was falling in. I noticed the stem so good timing because it drys out the pod quickly

5 Likes

11 Likes

Looks good @Todd.grobo that’s the second fan right? Looks like she’ll continue to stretch a good amount and hopefully hit up in the sweet spot of the light for you yet again :slight_smile:

Looks like you’ll have atleast 5-6 good colas off that right?

6 Likes

Shell be shorter which is fine, i didnt extend vege, i have 2 more of these for later so ill be more aggressive with what i want and see how she does.
She seems to be recovering well. Have a bunch of half used pods now trying to decide if i soak in vinegar and reuse or toss.
6 main colas plus potential 2 more, waiting to see final stretch

9 Likes