Wappa, indica

God damn… we all are having this problem right now!

Interesting with the toothpicks. I haven’t found it necessary myself, but good trick to have up my sleeve :wink:

I found some damping off happening on my plant too, very early catch on my part. I think the Late Veg water level re-saturated my pod after it had been dry for some time, and I noticed some discoloration and what looked like the start of the indentation caused by damping

5 Likes

Nice, that might be why! Interested to find out myself.

4 Likes

Pod dried out too much between planting and now and was falling in. I noticed the stem so good timing because it drys out the pod quickly

5 Likes

11 Likes

Looks good @Todd.grobo that’s the second fan right? Looks like she’ll continue to stretch a good amount and hopefully hit up in the sweet spot of the light for you yet again :slight_smile:

Looks like you’ll have atleast 5-6 good colas off that right?

6 Likes

Shell be shorter which is fine, i didnt extend vege, i have 2 more of these for later so ill be more aggressive with what i want and see how she does.
She seems to be recovering well. Have a bunch of half used pods now trying to decide if i soak in vinegar and reuse or toss.
6 main colas plus potential 2 more, waiting to see final stretch

9 Likes

@Gmann
This is dampening off caught early
Still stunted her. Compare to her sisters above

6 Likes

Like the toothpick trick :wink:!

In a sick kind of way I’m looking forward to this Third Attempt with more confidence :wink:

Aint got a clue why :face_with_raised_eyebrow:?:rofl:?..

But :blush:!..

All the gear No Frackin…:flushed: lol

Is that paint dry yet :roll_eyes:!:yawning_face:!:rofl:!..

5 Likes

Would love to see a pic of your Wappa baby, I’m interested to see how much she’s grown in the past 10 days!

3 Likes

Day 61 which means im smoking the wappa now.
Roughly same size for day 60 so i kept her. Separate photo below is of the first wappa at roughly 60 days

10 Likes

10 Likes

@Todd.grobo can i get one more side shot? :v:t3::pray:t2::green_heart:

5 Likes

Will you be lollipopping in the near future? Looks incredibly healthy

4 Likes

Hrm. Feel like a :dog2: now…

4 Likes

Likely ln my new one yes not the one that overcame dsmpening off

5 Likes

Safe call. Wouldn’t want to stunt her any further.
I love the leaf structure :relaxed:

3 Likes

Sorry @Todd.grobo the Macy’s Day Parade was so bad I survived with the Westminster Dog :dog2: Show. :green_heart::laughing::v:t3:

4 Likes

If you want side shots look above at previous grow in ssme strain only difference is this one beat dampening off
I have a super skunk going i will top. Shes a pretty one but very young
Ill use the stress to get a better harvest is the goal

5 Likes

Wow @Todd.grobo she is looking beautiful! Such nicely shaped leaves and super good spread on those branches, looks like a killer for sure.

So this plant you didn’t extend veg, and the first one you did, and this plant is about the same height/taller? Right?

5 Likes

I see you two talking & I feel so out of my depth atm :roll_eyes:!:flushed:!:rofl:!

But lovin it :wink:!!!

3 Likes