Wappa, indica

I dont have a ton to play with and no money cause of covid so ill likely stick with at least another wappa although i want to try a new strain. Then i could come back to 2 more wappas after.

3 Likes

I definitely think the extra nutrients bulked her up. Bud spacing is the same on both but density is heavier on sense8 grow. Do i think that was exclusively it, yes.
Branch structure and growth was identical on both which meant i was having to brace or hold it in place in the same spots on both.
I dont think the stress of broken light hurt her.
Especially as i have 2 five week old canuk seeds in a tent under that light doing better than i hoped.

4 Likes

Try out one of those Jamaican seeds for your next grow!

3 Likes

I have been very much against adding after market to the grobo, but the product helps. Its not deniable. Until grobo starts sharing data or customizing it more with our input grobo will never be able to participate in enhancing your yields.

2 Likes

No more chances with non guaranteed females.

3 Likes

Started 3rd seed of 5 to test my theory before i double up for the last two again.
Always a reminder to check your unit and parts periodically
Pod looked dry which to me meant not enough bubbles. Sure enough upon looking no bubbles. All it took was jiggling my aerator and cords in the back and shes back on.

Will likely only post final weight for 3rd plant

12 Likes

Just tested some at 32 days cured. Rocking solid. No cough. Great smells. Rather distinct flavor. I can almost taste it.
I remember your right around same time
Tested it yet?

11 Likes

Not yet, 30 days is on the 23rd, very much looking forward to it!

4 Likes

what extra nutrients do you use

None. Im one of the few who hasnt modified my grobo

4 Likes

yeo how long did ur gg take to sprout

1 Like

Seeds for me pop in 3 to 7 days usually. If not i start over with a new seed

7 Likes

So some comparison time. I know shes almost ready as i had a doob earlier to test.
My home grown cannbis vs $160 an oz canadian recreational cannabis. LEFT side is grobo, right side store.
You can see a slight green colour difference in the cannabis so i took 3 leaves off my dirt grows vs 2 leaves from a current wappa grow to prove my difference in color variation.
Anyways, smoke is smooth and takes a good ten minutes for the head buzz to hit. Great for sleeping to from what ive seen.

15 Likes

I love the comparison! How’s the smoke comparison? Great work!!

5 Likes

Mines slower to hit but stronger, lasts longer and feels better. Less cough immediately we noticed when cured properly. And less leafy ans sweet leaf cuttings. My wife trims to the bud for rolls and the rest is either pax grind or levo 2.

5 Likes

You got some A-1 level shiz coming out the garden, sir! I would personally love some close ups, but I get it if it’s too much to ask!
That’s so cool!! It’s also funny that your bag says “Gros sac de pot” :joy::joy:.
I learn to love Canada more and more every day.

3 Likes

Looks like avoided dsmpening off on the new Wappa. Knew something was up. Looks good now though.

8 Likes

Ill get you some soon

2 Likes

hey @Todd.grobo I also have damping off in both of my new grows!

I am beginning to suspect a bad batch of cocopods.

9 Likes

Now you know why they are moving away from coco …?

9 Likes