Wappa, indica

I chopped off the lower branches. Never made it up high enough

Sensor went off. Needed water… spacing must be optimal

7 Likes

Did you add a water level sensor, or are you referring to the email/app notification?

I had thought these were just scheduled like the weekly drain/fill notifications as opposed to being triggered/sent on a sensor condition being met.

2 Likes

I was under the same impression, is this a new feature that came with the app? I too off every other day (takes a little less than a half gallon each time) an I am still only receiving the scheduled notifications.

1 Like

Hard to explain. I have 3 apps for 2 units. I have notifications all the time. Went to unit. Took a good chunk of water.

3 Likes

If you ever get a free water chiller, ill take your old one… please
Today was 32c with humidex of 35c and no ac
House main floor maintained at 25 most of day hitting 27 around 5pm
Upstairs where grobos are was closer to 30 all day and maybe 31 around 5pm.
The light timing difference is huge. This room used to get 35c plus. Only stephen has accurate numbers now.
Both plants had the far back left shoot up. Ive pinched and bent both.

5 Likes

Doesn’t look like she minds! Any idea what water temp got up to?

Nah not sure. I figure 27 to 28. Maybe 29. I add water daily on days like today as i know it will bring the temp down.

that temp is outside the unit atm. Not measuring inside. I know it doesnt matter house is in range so dont care about daily readings. Its just on those handful of super intense days. Last year we had some 40c plus

Cleaned them both up under the 2nd fan. Always feel bad chopping these branches off but definitely out of the running. Canopy looks perfect on both.

9 Likes

Stacking well. Hard to tell which is which now.

10 Likes

Beauties, this is how it’s done!

2 Likes

Took 5 successful grows just to get here. But worth it and with everyones help.

6 Likes

Day 85.

13 Likes

So close to the top.
So clos2.

11 Likes

Have you pushed your cocopod thru the reservoir lid? You might gain a few inches of height by doing that. Also I like your dog.

2 Likes

Congrats!

@Todd.grobo, how’s she looking now? Could you post a few pics?

Shes good. Ill take some photos tomorrow on their drain fill. :slight_smile:

Plant 1 and 2 posted into 2 posts. Doing well. Ill note why there are differences when i harvest. Sorta doing a few tests

Stacking up nice. Popped the pods down now that the stretch stopped.

7 Likes