Vicc's Grow

U got me there with the dream :sleeping: that’s y I thought :thought_balloon: that that sounds extremely good tho how big does that strain stretch :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Well just have to wait and see. They are called testers for a reason :wink:

1 Like

U absolutely right on that bro :sunglasses: really I can’t wait :stuck_out_tongue: to see I really like :+1:t2: how that combination sounds :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Tap roots

Since my dimmer hasn’t arrived yet I’m going to need to use my lights on full blast. Good thing it’s around 350-400 umol from the floor

9 Likes

And he’s back at it again! good to have you back growing my man. Can’t wait to see these beauties grow!!!

7 Likes

Thank you brother :pray: . I been having the itch for too long!

7 Likes

It’s about time…lol Just joking with you… Excited to see the next grow

6 Likes

I said the same exact thing lol

4 Likes

Organized my controllers a bit. Most are not in use yet.
Surge protectors and LED drivers also sits on the shelves of this cart with a fan blowing at it. It also doubles as a workbench :wink:

8 Likes

What are those blue an black pads are those trolmaster :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Yes they are trolmaster hydro x and aqua x
I haven’t gotten around to getting all the sensors for the hydro x yet since I got my ph controller and co2 controller on the dirt cheap, so I been waiting for them to be replaced, but I might just replace them the next time I go to the hydro store

2 Likes

Congrats :confetti_ball: bro :sunglasses: that is dope I’m on that same mission very soon :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Nice setup Vic…

If you get the SPH-1 splitter it really aids in wiring cleanup… (if you want)… I cut all my wires and installed new ends to clean up the system…

On the Water moisture meter if you find the wire short many need it the ECs-6 adds 16 foot of cable.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip @Mpower11 , I’ll keep that in mind if I need to extend my moisture meters. I will also take a look into the sph-1

2 Likes

Also looks like your going to use a different controller for co2 but if you decide to use Trol-master for Co2 control… Getting the Dcc-1 is a nice option also… You can program the dcc-1 it to stop injecting Co2 if exhaust system turns on based on your temp diff you have set so you don’t waste your Co2

3 Likes

Oh, I am planning on getting the CO2 sensor for the Trolmaster eventually. Just been waiting for this one to break down lol. Yeah I was thinking of the DCC-1, that should help conserve CO2. What I have been doing is hooking my current CO2 to a smart plug with a hygrometer and it turns off after temps exceeds 85 and turns back on after temps comes back down to 78f (to give the co2 some time to dispense as the temps warm back up.)

1 Like

You know that’s not going to happen now. lol

2 Likes

:laughing: Yeah, I should just give in and buy the sensor and use this one as a backup if the other one ever has issues. That is my plan now at least

3 Likes

More germing photos. Had some previous issues with my light being too powerful, had to wait for the dimmer and a par meter to arrive before restarting the process…

Xs N Blowz Taproots

5 Likes

More nursery photos

Added Ring of Fire and MK Ultra and Yellow Cake to the mix

4 Likes