Vicc's Grow

Some new toys arrived, still a few weeks out before I can get started. Slowly but surely. Going to get busy soon :slight_smile:

9 Likes

And we got lights. The drivers will be mounted outside of the tent to reduce heating

11 Likes

Smart move on the location of the drivers

6 Likes

After talking with @Vicc I will be doing this my next grow.

6 Likes

Why am I not surprised? :+1:

5 Likes

Nice! How much does a light system like that cost?

3 Likes

Nice :+1:t2: man what kind of lights :bulb: are those :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

The lights are Spydr 2P by Fluence

They run for around $1150 each on agron.io

4 Likes

Nice :+1:t2: bro :sunglasses::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Odor scrubbing, recirculation airflow set up. This should help reduce odor, cool the tent a bit, move CO2 from the bottom to the top and will increase the needed airflow in the tent. It seems Air flow can be extremely poor in a tent so this my way of mitigating that. I will have one on the other side of the tent as well.

Also some custom hangers, its giving me an extra 3" of height by not using the oem hangers.

6 Likes

Nice :+1:t2: man look :eyes: like that was a lot of work :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Germination: 2021-07-25T07:00:00Z

Trying to start this up again. These babies are about to go down

• Runtz Buttons (Rainbow Chip x Runtz) - Feminize
  • Mass Gas(Chem91 x Triangle Kush) - Feminize
  • 9 LB Hammer (Gooberry x JOG Kush) - Regular
  • X’s n Blows (XENO x Blowpops Bx1) - Regular
  • Sugar Smack (Ice Cream Dream x 9 LB Hammer) - Regular
  • Olaf(Snowman x Calisunset) - Regular
  • Underdawg Express(Pineapple Express x Underdawg_D) - Regular
  • Gelatti (Gelato x Biscotti) - Bagged

Soak for 48 hours, after 24 hours tap the seeds and let them sink

Paper towel for 48 hours

4 Likes

What size is that tent and the light please thank you

2 Likes

@Time2grow it’s a 4x8 tent and I’m using 2 sets of Fluence Spydr 2P. Each light has a 4x4 coverage. There are some information about the light several post above

2 Likes

Man you have a nice garden you pretty much have the essentials for what I can see

2 Likes

Thank you, I think its finally safe to say that I’m now longer wearing the growers white belt :laughing:

4 Likes

Nice :+1:t2: bro :sunglasses: the sugar smack what’s that crossed :crossed_fingers:t4: wit :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

Sugar Smack = 9LB Hammer x Ice Cream Dream, its one of Jinxs testers he’s running for an upcoming release

1 Like

I like :+1:t2: the sound of that sativa Dominant :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

Both 9LB Hammer and Ice Cream Dream are indica dominant so I’m expecting Sugar Smack to be the same, but I do agree, the name does sound like it could be a sativa strain.

2 Likes