Vicc's Grow

Started transplanting one at a time. Still have 4 more in the propagator that’s holding the rest from starting veg, but I guess no choice but to wait

6 Likes

Those roots looking strong

5 Likes

Added a oscillating fan to get the babies dancing :musical_score: :dancer:

4 Likes

All sproutlings are in the tent now. I won’t need to worry about germination for some time. I must say that I learned a whole lot about germination and dialing my tent in this time around.

5 Likes

Nice :+1:t2::fire: when do u take them out of there :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

2 days after seeing 3rd set of leaves forming. I normally remove the dome and hit them with a mini fan and humidifier for 2 days then transplant, this process seemed to have work best for me, I had a lot of seeds to play with this time around =]. I also learned that you need to keep your lights between 80-200 umol, very important.

2 Likes

I can tell :joy::joy: that’s wassup I think :thinking: I counted 30 of them that has to be a ton of work :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I actually stopped counting. I had to refrain myself from popping new seeds… its extremely addicting :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl: I believe so just knowing a new youngster is coming is always amazing :star_struck::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Got this crazy mutation happening with the Gorilla Banana @FireGuy sent me. It has 3 main colas during seedling, pretty neat :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s pretty interesting! Did your breeder friend experience the same? Maybe you got a weirdo! Lol

3 Likes

My buddy says sometimes you get lucky like that when light conditions are perfect so I guess I got lucky? Lol

3 Likes

Its starting to get crowded in here. I am waiting for my 2nd dimmer controller to arrive before I seperate them onto 2 tables.

The initial veg feeding using the flora flex no cal mag recipe seemed a bit harsh for the babies so I lowered the ec to 1.8 on day 2, no new burns after that

Q

5 Likes

Topped the tallest plants and its the first time I’m taking clones.

Using the Flora Flex guide

I also turned a closet into a nursery.

I hope I’m doing it right.

6 Likes

Vegetative week 2

Now that the 2nd dimmer arrived, I gave them more room to thrive

10 Likes

That’s an amazing set up. :sunglasses::+1:t2:

5 Likes

Here is a demo video of the Ebb & Flow in action. I decided to keep it as simple as possible to help with scalability.

5 Likes

My first time in the growers world and I am blown away by you guys. Amazing talent and dedication. :sunglasses::+1:t2:

3 Likes

@Gunk Thank you! If you ever have any questions or need some guidance, AG is the place to go to! This is where I got started.

5 Likes

Jesus what you trying to do grow a forest looks good my friend

3 Likes