Vicc's Grow

Its a Dehumidifier since there are 32 plants in here, humidity is quite high

5 Likes

Oh wow 32

2 Likes

Got a power outage 3 hours before lights out. Might as well take some photos lol

5 Likes

So sorry. Will they be ok? And I totally use that roll of twisty twine I call it. I use it in my reg plants. Plan on using it with grobo.

3 Likes

They’ll be fine, it’s just a few hours

3 Likes

Made another expansion with a 3x3 tent. I sort of wished I went with a 3x4 but YOLO. I should be flipping them this weekend so looking forward to that.

Here is a few photos of my workspace. It’s a 10x14 ft room.

9 Likes

Thus GMO clone is starting to get too tall so I had no choice but to let her out of the nursery

2 Likes

Bloom Week 1

So far, I removed 5 plants from the tent, still a handful more to sex and remove.

10 Likes

Just wow!

4 Likes

Always enjoy your pics. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Very wow

2 Likes

Found a few boys, had to take them out before they become men. This also allows me to make more room. I have a unscheduled trip for 2 weeks and I have about 9 days to prep my plants for my time away. This will be my longest trip away from the plants, I hope they’ll be okay, I have 2 60 gallon reservoir that I’m using to feed them while I’m gone :pray:

3 Likes

Transplanted and moved some of the female clones into veg

Strains:
Blue Dream
Papaya
GMO (Garlic Cookies)
BRR Berry
Olaf

3 Likes

Another one bites the dust :boy: :axe:

4 Likes

Super cropped the big ones and laid down the scrog

5 Likes

I have to leave for 2 weeks, the family booked a last minute trip to big island. I have the automation for my bloom and veg tent squared away however still deciding how I should care for my nursery (see below photos).

I was thinking if flooding the tray and covering it with blackout film to keep the coco in the cups still wet. I am unsure if It would trigger dampening off or not.

The cloner, I was thinking of removing the dome, add a riser so the clone holders are a but higher and filling the tray to the max and turn it into a giant kratky tray.

I wanted to see what you guys think, @vegetato @Todd.grobo @Mpower11 any :bulb: or suggestions?
and thank you @SilverGrobo for that awesome suggestion.

6 Likes

Bloom Week 2

5 Likes

Thanks for the floatie idea @SilverGrobo . It nudged me towards making a mini diy dwc system, with an air stone for the clones. I’m hoping this will work. I’m pretty sure it will

6 Likes

Bloom Week 4

Came back to a Jungle of issues. Had a power outage for 40 hours while I was out which couldn’t been helped.

I cleaned them up as much as I could, removed 3 struggling girls and let’s keep on trucking.

:hammer: 9LB Hammer :hammer:

:banana:Banana Kush :banana:

:cake: Yellow Cake [Underdawg_D x Wedding Cake] :cake:

Veg Tent

The cuttings are no longer babies

10 Likes

Looking :eyes: gd bro :sunglasses: they are coming along nicely :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes