Veg Garden 2021

Here is a quick update on the Garden

12 Likes

Paradise! :rainbow: flowers, greens, peppers! You can really live off your work! So bountiful & beautiful!!! :eyes::seedling::trophy:

7 Likes

I cant believe your growth so early crazy

are you getting the same weather? We have a heat wave of 36-37c daily for a few days next week. Not looking forward to that.

7 Likes

Yummy :yum::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

June weather looked like this so far… Mind you I do live in the most southern part of Canada

5 Likes

Little Auto update.

Weather man says it’s going to rain tomorrow right on time for the little girl.

9 Likes

Lil that’s an understatement that chick :hatching_chick: is as big as some of my plants :seedling: that are about to come down :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

@Choppo0816 @Mpower11
Am i too late to join the pool party group. Chuchu is hanging out in the pool.

10 Likes

:joy::joy::+1:t2: :dog2: super cute man he is chilling :joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

But not at all my gd brotha from the look :eyes: in the sky :milky_way: looks like u right on time beautiful yard :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

39c… :skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull: :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Omg :scream: when will u approximately be done :white_check_mark: with that we’re at the ending of June :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

The hottest day coming on that chart is Thursday but that’s still at 39 I’m really starting to understand ur frustration :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

I envy those temps. My entire last week was 43+.

4 Likes

Breaking 100 year records here. This is normally late july or August weather not june.

6 Likes

That photo of your dog on a floatie in a pool is so cute :joy:

5 Likes

Don’t dogs have just the best life. Dam that’s hot

5 Likes

Look what I had for breakfast today

Lavender is close to full bloom!!

10 Likes

I’m looking for some heirloom lavender & lemon balm seeds now!
Those look awesome and perfectly planted! :eyes::seedling:

6 Likes

So sad to see them back again this year.

Japanese beetles

They did a number on my garden last year!!

I tried for pheromone traps last year didn’t work anyone has a idea I’m all ears

7 Likes