Veg Garden 2021

I can’t wait to start harvesting good produce. There is nothing like walking outside picking your produce and eating it right away. So fresh and good.

7 Likes

Some of it yes. We plant for continuous harvests until Oct when we usually get snow

2 Likes

Next batch of babies is out. I am No nasa scientist so no elaborate squirrel distractors

4 again from what we can see.

6 Likes

Ill post some later when everything sprouts

8 Likes

Love it!! Looks so good. I’m excited to see your veg this year!!! Ph loved the squirrel shot

3 Likes

Well the cold nights and transplant really slowed this girl down. Looks good but hoping it takes off soon 15 days old now

5 Likes

They start off slow outside but shell bounce up. Are you going to be topping and teaing them outside.

2 Likes

Yes i’m thinking it’s gonna be a while before I need to make a tea or top dress it’s in a 12 gallon air pot. Fresh living Organic Soil

2 Likes

Shell last 2 months easily. Do you get a lot of pests or bugs

2 Likes

Also your just leaving them out all night? Dark? No artificial lights? Have you done outside before.
I would try again

2 Likes

Yes potential for aphid … spider mites. Etc.

I was thinking the same thing about timing but then I was also thinking if it rains a lot that the pots going to Leach so maybe it’s going to leech out a lot of the good stuff early. We will see

This will be my first auto plant that I’m doing outside. I’ve done photos always in the past.

The reason why I decided to do an auto it’s because my plants normally don’t finish till end of September mid October I just don’t enjoy it as much when the weather gets bad. I go out every morning with the leaf blower and blow all the water off them.

The answer to your question no once they’re outside they stay outside. I have never had a problem with artificial lighting

3 Likes

I had snow on them the first year i did outside in September. Have a weird grow window. And long long days of light. Like 20 hours

2 Likes

Why not try a auto? 70 to 90 days your done and they love 20 hours of light

4 Likes

Ill keep that in mind for next year. This season is out

3 Likes

I’m doing 1 plant only this year outside it’s a auto and the only reason I’m doing it is just as a experiment to see how it goes.

I think Autos maybe my go to for outside if everything goes as planned.

3 Likes

Beautiful as well brotha :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

My purple russian asparagus finally came up!

2 Likes

Lucky… is that normal for timing in your area?

1 Like

Just hadn’t come up

4 Likes

Ok back with a Photo shoot update.

So much I could say here. I think it would take me all day. So for now any questions let me know!!

Hope everyone enjoys

10 Likes