Veg Garden 2021

Cool :sunglasses: I would like to see some pics when ur done :white_check_mark::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Easier to pick them then ha

2 Likes

Potatoes starting to come up

Getting close to finishing the fence

Peach Tree’s

And of course my own personal weather station

9 Likes

Your place looks like a slice of heaven!

5 Likes

Ur land is beautiful bro an well Maintence ur crops look :eyes: amazing :wink::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Beautiful property indeed. Where do you live?

3 Likes

Love this thread!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone it’s been 4 years now manicuring the property. Getting better every year

Wait no garden is complete without its composter

7 Likes

Live in southern Ontario. Border city to Detriot Michigan

8 Likes

Just an other day in the garden

Potatoes are coming

Male flowers are opening but no female flowers that I seen yet

Dinner last night

Bonus Friend

10 Likes

Tasty flower and asparagus mmmmm

4 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: looks :eyes: yummy :yum: already learning curve for me what does the female an male means for those :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Zucchini plants produce male and female flowers on the same plant and for the plants to produce fruit, insects must visit both flowers, taking the pollen from male flowers and transferring it to the female flower. The absence of ideal conditions for pollination and for setting fruits may cause the flowers to fall off before the zucchini develops.

Male flowers are the first to appear on zucchini plants, opening before female flowers. The anatomy of male and female flowers differs. The pollen-producing parts of the male flower are the anthers and filaments located on the stamen. These are often fused together. Male flowers often open, release the pollen and then fall off. Female flowers must remain on the plant until the zucchini starts to grow, and this can only happen when pollination is successful. Without pollination, female flowers fall off and plants won’t produce any fruit.

7 Likes

Wow :star_struck: that is amazing :wink: how even plants :seedling: need insects :ant: to make things happen like that this truly is a circle :o: of life thanks :blush: for the info :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Couple shots from a couple days ago

And moved my auto to it’s finally home 12 gallon Air-pot… hope she likes it…

8 Likes

Parsley :herb: is loving life

3 Likes

Or maybe that’s cilantro :herb::woman_shrugging:t2::joy: looks so healthy and pest free!

4 Likes

Or celery?

3 Likes

@Mpower11 just got our 4 rows planted yesterday. Still have some random things to do but not in a rush

2 Likes

I love :heart: the Versatility u guys are putting on display u guys took a simple plant :seedling: grower as myself to really appreciate the fruits :watermelon: :apple: :banana: that life has to offer wanna see urs when ur done :white_check_mark: bro as well beautiful mark look :eyes: great :+1:t2: :dash::seedling:

4 Likes