Veg Garden 2021

I could eat that whole plate

5 Likes

Love your garden @Mpower11! Very nice!

3 Likes

@Todd.grobo was right it is celery

Thanks everyone I’m all planted now finished all my direct sowing also. All the big plants you see are started in my basement.

Todd is that last years harvest? Looks great

4 Likes

A little picture shoot tried to get the labels in most of the pictures this time

This was my grandma’s needs some Tlc this summer

Tea time for the children today

7 Likes

I can’t wait to start harvesting good produce. There is nothing like walking outside picking your produce and eating it right away. So fresh and good.

7 Likes

Some of it yes. We plant for continuous harvests until Oct when we usually get snow

2 Likes

Next batch of babies is out. I am No nasa scientist so no elaborate squirrel distractors

4 again from what we can see.

6 Likes

Ill post some later when everything sprouts

8 Likes

Love it!! Looks so good. I’m excited to see your veg this year!!! Ph loved the squirrel shot

3 Likes

Well the cold nights and transplant really slowed this girl down. Looks good but hoping it takes off soon 15 days old now

5 Likes

They start off slow outside but shell bounce up. Are you going to be topping and teaing them outside.

2 Likes

Yes i’m thinking it’s gonna be a while before I need to make a tea or top dress it’s in a 12 gallon air pot. Fresh living Organic Soil

2 Likes

Shell last 2 months easily. Do you get a lot of pests or bugs

2 Likes

Also your just leaving them out all night? Dark? No artificial lights? Have you done outside before.
I would try again

2 Likes

Yes potential for aphid … spider mites. Etc.

I was thinking the same thing about timing but then I was also thinking if it rains a lot that the pots going to Leach so maybe it’s going to leech out a lot of the good stuff early. We will see

This will be my first auto plant that I’m doing outside. I’ve done photos always in the past.

The reason why I decided to do an auto it’s because my plants normally don’t finish till end of September mid October I just don’t enjoy it as much when the weather gets bad. I go out every morning with the leaf blower and blow all the water off them.

The answer to your question no once they’re outside they stay outside. I have never had a problem with artificial lighting

3 Likes

I had snow on them the first year i did outside in September. Have a weird grow window. And long long days of light. Like 20 hours

2 Likes

Why not try a auto? 70 to 90 days your done and they love 20 hours of light

4 Likes

Ill keep that in mind for next year. This season is out

3 Likes

I’m doing 1 plant only this year outside it’s a auto and the only reason I’m doing it is just as a experiment to see how it goes.

I think Autos maybe my go to for outside if everything goes as planned.

3 Likes

Beautiful as well brotha :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes