Veg Garden 2021

We flash freeze what we can’t eat or I have a All American canner to Jar… I wish we were closer

6 Likes

So not so little auto doesn’t want to play by the rules and and switch to Flower. So I am no longer playing by the rules also haircut time. And more to come.

11 Likes

Also the white powder you see in some of the pictures is diatomaceous earth…

I have a few spiders (Not mites like house spiders and ants) This should keep them at bay for a bit

8 Likes

She looks :eyes: super healthy :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Answered my question lol :muscle:t3:

3 Likes

Must have found the sweet spot for the squash…

We also discovered we ne have voles…

9 Likes

Looks great!

6 Likes

Look :eyes: really gd bro :sunglasses::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

Looks great Todd

I have been behind posting pictures of the garden. Here is a fast photo update.

13 Likes

Dude amazing :star_struck::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Looks great Mark!

4 Likes

Loving the pics looks great!

4 Likes

Fantabulous. :star_struck:

4 Likes

I did some more clean up work on this plant…

Getting it trained and ready for Powdery mildew season… I want to remove more Fan leafs and bud sites just waiting to see if signs of changing to flower… This plant is so late…

Also I need to top dress just debating if I should top dress 444 only or a mix… (I have been holding off but I don’t have a choice anymore)

My guts thinks 50% 4-4-4 and 50% 2-8-4 with some worm castings

9 Likes

She’s looking gorgeous, though odd as an auto she’s not flowering yet :thinking:

4 Likes

It was a Auto that was planted but the genetic’s of this seed took after it’s photo parent…

Should have sowed a few seeds I know better…

What I should have done is put her in darkness for 24 to 48 hours weeks ago… It’s to late now this plant will not finish until October now… O well… Next spring I will have to redue my auto flower experiment… This season was a fail…

5 Likes

Looks amazing power! :muscle:t3::dash:

5 Likes

Beautiful :star_struck: my brotha :sunglasses: what’s the total grow time on that plant :seedling::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

May 16th sowed

94 days now

4 Likes

so 40 tablespoons of 4-4-4 and 2-8-4 and I would use at least 2 cups of worm castings if possible.
Hope to see her flip!

4 Likes