Veg Garden 2021

Plant looks great no issues there just not working out as planned

3 Likes

Also if the plant continues like this it’s going to get the biggest haircut. I will remove close to 50%. It’s taking everything I have not to do it already

6 Likes

I believe u from how u an @Todd.grobo we’re telling me to attack mine I can only imagine :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Good to know power! Thanks on info… still a possibility she may be a late bloomer? looks great!

4 Likes

It will bloom just no idea when at this point…

5 Likes

Have never seen these before @Mpower11 TBH ive been eating them…

First time any squash vegetables has made it this far. Figured i found the better spot to plant.

6 Likes

Todd they look great!! Your squash plants look better than mine right now. My garden is 100% full sun which isn’t always ideal for all crops but what can you do.

I’m going to have to get some updated pictures soon. We harvest about 8 pounds of beans this week.

6 Likes

Nice do you can them mark? Or freeze dry stuff? We eat as much as possible. Just thinned out the beets today so good. Too bad were not closer, get @GroboJulia involved and we could gwve a whole farmers market covering all and every plant.

4 Likes

I’ve seen some awesome auto grows here! Your auto plant looks like a beast!

5 Likes

We flash freeze what we can’t eat or I have a All American canner to Jar… I wish we were closer

6 Likes

So not so little auto doesn’t want to play by the rules and and switch to Flower. So I am no longer playing by the rules also haircut time. And more to come.

11 Likes

Also the white powder you see in some of the pictures is diatomaceous earth…

I have a few spiders (Not mites like house spiders and ants) This should keep them at bay for a bit

8 Likes

She looks :eyes: super healthy :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Answered my question lol :muscle:t3:

3 Likes

Must have found the sweet spot for the squash…

We also discovered we ne have voles…

9 Likes

Looks great!

6 Likes

Look :eyes: really gd bro :sunglasses::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

Looks great Todd

I have been behind posting pictures of the garden. Here is a fast photo update.

13 Likes

Dude amazing :star_struck::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Looks great Mark!

4 Likes