Vaporizers

Here is the Mighty with the steel cooling unit and base.

Here is a comparison of the original vs the Sneaky Pete cooling unit.

4 Likes

Look you lot :wink:
Will ya stop doin this :roll_eyes:!:thinking:!:thinking:!:rofl:!..
But its Big :exploding_head::sweat_smile:

Did ask i spose :wink: lol…

First time I’ve seen the base :slightly_smiling_face: must admit it looks the nuts :wink::wink:

It is big. And heavy with the cooling unit. But I only use it at home.

Plus I am a toy junkie. I have a Mighty, Crafty, Volcano Hybrid, Puffco Peak Lucid Lightning, Genius Pipe, 3 Vessels, Pax Era, Stiizy, AiroPro, Rubi, a couple Unis and other batteries. My DynaVap should be here in a couple days. And of course a couple Grobos, Levo 2, MyPress, curecork. The Grobo Start should be here eventually (no rush at this point). You should see my firearm and ammo collection lol.

Of all of that, if I only got to keep a few it would be the upgraded Mighty for vaporizing flower, the Genius Pipe for burning flower, and the Vessel for carts. I would probably opt to use the Mighty for concentrates as well.

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:!:gun:!:wink:!..

LOL, I go back and forth. Call me a ditz (it’s okay, the shoes fit both feet) but I didn’t think my flat mouth piece worked for the longest time. Youtube videos show people vaping away with it no problem, but not me. I could only use the raised mouthpiece or sometimes the flat one would work if I turned the pax sideways until one day I realized my mouth had to go over the stupid hole that isn’t just for the tool to pop the piece off the pax. LMAO, g’head, get it out of your systems. I felt like the biggest idiot. I’d even talked to pax about it and they didn’t know what was up to correct me so they’re stupid too, lol. :rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl:!..:rofl:!..:rofl:!..:rofl:!..:rofl:! :uk: think I better start putting that always @ the end of my posts :wink::rofl:

Oh :uk:

Nope not finished…:rofl:!..:rofl:!..

All done :wink: :uk:

1 Like

Happy to bring some entertainment to your evening! :wink:

Anytime, I’m full of “oh aren’t I an idiot?” stories! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Have had a bit of a nightmare since start really :exploding_head:!!!

But Still Kickin :wink::uk:

& thats the last :uk:!

Ditto :flushed::flushed::rofl:

1 Like

Pulled trigger on the DynaVap. Liked it so mush I got the heater and case.

Great size for a dosage. And as I wait for it to cool, I can let the meds sink in before another dose.

3 Likes

This is my go2 for a quick hit Thinking about going the Pax3 route though but these have intrigued me :thinking:??
:wink:

3 Likes

I don’t even know what that picture is of lol.
If you like rose gold, I have a spare pax 3 I’d be willing to sell.

This box isn’t missing as much as it looks like. What is for sure missing is 1 screen and the multi tool. I had to steal the multi tool keychain from this one after losing my other one and I’ll be dipped if I even remember a carrying case. I can look though.

This is the story

So I bought a pax 3, thought it burned too hot. Everything “works” on walk through phone call with pax so too bad. Bought another, same issue.

Just started vaping with one of them again and I’ve found that with more and more use it’s getting better. I also redid the initial empty burn to burn off whatever like 5 more times even though it’s been cleaned umpteen times and that seemed to help as well.

Basically, I’d love to recoup something from this pax which is almost brand spanking new even though it’s 2 years old but I wouldn’t sell it without full disclosure. However, I’m of the opinion that there’s some user error involved on my part and that with more burning and more usage, this unit would also improve. (Happy to test this theory but thatwould make the product more used :wink:)

3 Likes

Hi :wink:

Thanks for the offer but it’s boring black if I decide I’m afraid :flushed::rofl:

It also took me a wile to get the hang of my flight :roll_eyes::flushed: but to be honest it does what it says on the tin/box (With Mains Adaptor :+1:) just a little messy :face_with_raised_eyebrow:!!

Hears a link to my vaporizer :wink:

https://www.magic-flight.com/

2 Likes