Vaporizers

Yeah already checked them out I’m sure I’ll be ordering one sneaky Pete’s are sold out currently. The reason I wanna use the dosing capsules is to cut down on cleaning and I like the thought of filling a bunch and having them ready while out and about- Thanks

1 Like

That was my reason for using them as well. Just not worth it for me.

With those pain in the ass lids I may not use either! How bout vaping concentrates with the mighty you do much of that, curious how well that works?

Only tried it a couple times. I have a Peak for that.

Didn’t work well or u just prefer your peak?

Has anyone with a Pax 2 or 3 used bud kups? amazon.com/Improved-BudKups-Generation-Loading-Alternatives/dp/B07HPXJ1ZD
I’ve been trying to use and like my Pax 3 more since I want to vape more and can’t afford another vaporizer I like better. I think I’d like my Pax more if I could load it more easily, especially on the go.

Seems like people aren’t fond of the capsules for the mighty. These appear a bit sturdier in the picture, hard to say. Has anyone tried them? Thanks!

I read user reviews, they are not user friendly and tend to get stuck. I have a few, never used them

@Angiebaby, use these instead, they are great, have good heat conductivity and easily cleaned and reusable. I been using these for 2 years and still haven’t needed to use the replacement I purchased . You can get them on Amazon for pretty cheap.

1 Like

I thought pax were easy to load. Really easy with the tool given with the pax 3. Do you use it?

2 Likes

Thanks @Vicc I will check those out, I don’t much care for the screens. They’re easy enough to clean IF you do it every 1-3 vapes but sometimes they go in crooked and I find the vape not to be as good when they do. Maybe it’s psychosomatic, but it’s real to me, lol.

1 Like

It’s not that it’s overly hard @Todd.grobo, I use the keychain tool and that’s easy enough. Even without it, the half pack lid would probably pack my weed down. But on the go, cuz I don’t really care for my one hitter anymore, I’ll pack up 2 chillums, have my pax ready to roll, and a joint or 2. Never know how long I might be out, lol. I don’t want to carry ground up weed with me to refill my pax plus a jar to put my abv in plus my keychain tool plus a brush to get all the extra abv out when I’m out and about, so I thought something like these would be nice to have ready to pop in and out. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

The heat conductivity of that pusher is much better and the vape quality is much better than using the stock screens since it heats the bud from all sides

Mine overheats- will that help with that? I vape on 2 petals and my abv looks like dark roast coffee. 1 petal, I can’t taste anything or get much vapor, 2, I taste, can get some vapor for a bit, 3, everything tastes burnt as can be, good vapor but only a couple vapes.

Some new grinder models have a compartment up top for ground bud. But if you cant carry for legal reasons i understand. I wish they had the keychain tool earlier. Its so good and so simple

1 Like

I replaced the aluminum screens with surgical steel. Easy to clean and essentially lasts forever

2 Likes

It should be a multipurpose keychain, it is but it should have a small dense dome shaped brush (think eyeshadow smudge brush), a fluffy brush (think blush brush), and a metal spoolie (mascara brush) all on the keychain so everything you need when refilling is all right there.

1 Like

@Angiebaby this is what I’m talking about, the vape quality will be better

https://www.amazon.com/Jianuo-Adjustable-Sandwich-Pusher-Bottom/dp/B07C7RLWF4/ref=sr_1_9?dchild=1&keywords=pax+3+accessory&qid=1609444620&sr=8-9

2 Likes

Agreed.
What top do you prefer

2 Likes

The flat top. The pointed one gets a bit warm for me

2 Likes

Yeah agreed and is usually the first part to break

2 Likes

Hi dude’s :wink:
Hope you don’t mind me joining the party but im almost there with choosing my new Vape & after reading all your comments/reviews the for’s & the against I’ve narrowed it down to 2:
Mighty & Cooler
Pax3 complete
& for size only im looking @ the Pax3 & was wondering on any Final thoughts :thinking: :wink: