Vaporizers

Hey all, just wondering if any of you use personal portable vaporizers and if so, which you prefer? I’m torn between the Khan, Pax 3 and the Zeus Arc. I like the idea of the Mighty but it seems so big. Any opinions on the above I listed are greatly appreciated. And yes, I’ve watched the reviews of all on YouTube but I trust this community so I’d rather hear first hand from you all.

2 Likes

Pax 3 is amazing for grobo crystal. Temp control is ehh ok. Overall i consider pax 2 a superior model and easier to clean. Super great for discreet puffing

1 Like

I have a Zeus Arc and a Ghost Vape. The Ghost is a bit bulky, but you can pre-pack crucibles and store them in a nifty crucible holder. Also, the Ghost hasn’t been updated in quite some time, you can download an app for both an iPhone and Android. The temps on the Ghost are not very easy to get right, one crucible you’ll have a perfect vape with an even vape, another you’ll have some burnt stuff with other areas not hot enough to vape.

I prefer the Zeus Arc, it’s much more portable, much easier to clean.

2 Likes

Pax3

1 Like

I have a battery powered unit by focusvape; I’d say to avoid that company if possible as it’s near-impossible to find some of the replacement parts for their gear and the craftsmanship isn’t worth the asking price. The dry herb vape works great but the wax head melted some solder and broke after a couple of months from regular/heavy use.

I’ve used the pax equipment, it’s well balanced (cost/quality wise) and doesn’t appear to get as much negative publicity as some of the others do. Haven’t owned one personally but have friends who do and swear by them.

This past weekend I joined the dynaverse, got my first dynavap. If you haven’t looked at those yet I’m finding it to be much more convenient to use and economical (smoking less bud) than my electronic vape was. It’s not as uber as I expected it to be but it’s growing on me quickly.

2 Likes

I’m a multiple pax unit owner, in my opinion it’s the only way to go for flower. For concentrates I prefer puffco.

Current favorite set up for flower:

9 Likes

My Current unit🙏🏽

12 Likes

With ya on that. Tried a pax 1. Bought the 2nd and 3rd. Prefer 2nd and battery still works great after 4 to 5 years. We love it. No cough

6 Likes

I see you foo :joy:

10 Likes

Please elaborate on how that works! Bowl size, additional accessories. This is my current go to but it’s too harsh for a single pull! I do have baby lungs right now :rofl:. image|375x500

2 Likes

I can’t roll for the life of me, but I’m maybe doing a 1/2g at a time…mostly for sleep. A joint seems like a waste to me.

Is that a 14mm or 18mm bowl fitting? I’ll send you a link when I know size.

18 mm joint

2 Likes

Perfect:

https://puffitup.com/products/pax-2-3-glass-waterpipe-adapter-18mm

4 Likes

It’s like Enjoying A nice robust Cigar… just letting It Burn between your fingers…it’s like you just don’t give a fuck for one small moment in life… we can always grow more my Brother.

Love and peace 2u

9 Likes

I thought about getting something like this, but vaping is much easier and a little bit cleaner.

3 Likes

I tried one of those once packed with some Jack Herer … one big Hit ooh lawd! Had to sit down real quick Sativa smashes your head Quick at least it does mine.
You don’t need Sativa at night if your looking to get some sleep :sleeping: if your looking to sleep like a Slab of cement Get some Indica GMO flower

4 Likes

I’ve been told 9# :hammer: is my way to go for sleep. What I have, mendo kush is mostly indica, and I mixed with something else to tame it down (can’t remember what), but the high is total body but keeping me awake. Really need to get my own grow in to get that full indica “sleepy” high.

2 Likes

Yes once you dial in your strain bro your set…

3 Likes

Gotta give it that @420chicano treatment and let your trichs ripen to 95-100%

2 Likes