Vaporizers

Yes once you dial in your strain bro your set…

3 Likes

Gotta give it that @420chicano treatment and let your trichs ripen to 95-100%

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more my guy, something to be said about rolling your own beautiful spliff too. Very Zen like.

2 Likes

Personal Experience
Desktop vape: Volcano digit vaporizer
2nd place : extreme Q

Portable Vape-
1st: Mighty-Amazing ( almost like desktop) ( yes size maybe an issues ) but overall best vape quality IMO
2nd : Crafty ( they rebuilt it with better battery life)
3rd : Da Vinci IQ 1 - ( havent tried 2 yet) Drawbacks-gets hot as fuck!!
4th Firefly 2-awesome if u pack the perfect bowl ( frustrating if u are new vaping and u dont have patience)
5th: PAX 3 ( I honestly dont enjoy the vaping, packing on the go is horrible, and gets hot for me)

1 Like

Vapir arise

6 Likes

I love my mighty…
Use filling pods do 40 at a time in 15 min.

2 Likes

Old school just love it!!! But I did begrudgingly switch to Raw recently :sunglasses:

1 Like

My next vape purchase is going to be a S&B Mighty.

1 Like

Ghost Vape

1 Like

The $350 price tag and size make me iffy. It gets great reviews and all, I’m just looking for something more compact.

Pax 2 for your purpose… look no further.

2 Likes

It is really bulky, and has a rather steep learning curve to it. This is why I switched to the Zeus Arc.

1 Like

I watched the video on the Ghost…too much to learn. I vape in general and I’ve never had a device that difficult to operate.

Zeus Arc ordered with the water pipe adapter as well. Had to pull the trigger on something and it seemed to fit the build of what I’m looking for. Hope it was a good choice.

1 Like

To many things to remember to take a Hit​:smirk::smirk:

1 Like

Arizer Solo II if you want discreet and portable

Has anyone ever tried the Xmax Starry vaporizer? It looks good and is budget friendly.

I’m partial to the DaVinci IQ for sessions and Da Vinci Micro for day trips! Very clean vape. They do tend to run a bit on the hot side

1 Like

The stainless cooling unit from Sneaky Pete for the Mighty takes it to a whole other level.

1 Like