Upgrades you would like to see in the future

I am willing to bet that there is a ethernet connector on the board, just need to find the right ethernet adapter that can connect to that specific board. I am going to see if I can find any pics of the motherboard. If I can figure out the boards manufacturer it should be easy-peasy finding out if there is a connector for ethernet on it.

I don’t think that it is possible to just add an ethernet connector to the board, because the phy/mac/memory/spi isn’t there to support one. The software loaded onto the board (grobo os) would also need to change to support a mod like that.

The motherboard and breakout boards in our grobos are proprietary. The chips used are commonplace but the board design is not.

1 Like

Cool would like to here what you found
Maybe Grobo support seems like you could add usb or Ethernet

I was looking at some pizza pics of the board and it looks I Ike they are custom made for Grobo. There is a USB port on the board so you could add a USB hub and get a USB Ethernet adapter for it. Only issue is if the Linux, Windows, or proprietary.

If it’s Linux or Windows you shouldn’t have any issues adding a USB Ethernet adaptor.