Upgrade ideas

I wanna make this topic, so people can share their thoughts and ideas about what they would like to see in a new model of the grobo, if they make one. I personally would like to see some more room, maybe a foot higher and some extra inches wider, a water chiller and maybe a way to control the temp better, if anyone sees has any ideas feel free to put them in this topic

5 Likes

I agree but then there gonna be a bit more pricey I think :thought_balloon: more room sounds gd but enough for another plant :seedling:

2 Likes

That’s the thing, I really wish it didn’t get more experience cus personally I believe this grobo that out now shouldn’t be the price it is, maybe like 1,500, and then an upgraded version for like 2,200 cus a lot of these things are a very much needed requirement for over all plant health and stuff, and having to buy it and add it on can be a hassle, one it’s expensive some parts and two I’ve seen people say you can break your machine trying to add parts on but I hope grobo figures it out and maybe they will drop the price of the first one and then the new one will be the higher priced one

1 Like

Better monitoring system through their app! Be nice to read nutrition levels, temperature, PH, humidity, ect. I assume that this is a matter of software development, considering the machine must do all this anyway…

I hear :ear: what u saying but that’s not how they promoted it no worries :wink: for the nutrients the drying mode an to grow ur plant :seedling: was the promo everything else is like accessories like a PlayStation u got to purchase everything else to do what u want

2 Likes

But some of these things are very much needed like a water chiller so your plants roots don’t get any bacteria from warm water, I wouldn’t care about buying one but idk how to put it in and Simone says you can break ur grobo doing so, so that’s something I feel they should add to the next machine or they should make a set up video for how to add it on with out messing up ur system, I just can’t wait to see what the next grobo is gonna be like

1 Like

It’s not necessary to mess up your system… like someon said before you can feed the tubes in from the back door of the Grobo and lay them over the reservoir under the lid

1 Like

Hey man I need some help, my roots aren’t looking well, I been adding hydro guard but it’s getting worse

![image|375x500](upload://2org0H1vVY6ZxBz0TaVTqaLC19h. jpeg) ![image|375x500](upload://qrVCrf9zV0dmqyPAN4dx9GuoOk2.jpeg

2 Likes

Could be root rot. What’s your environment/water temp like?

This post might be helpful in dealing with root rot but I would recommend seeking advice from a champion: Root rot question - #5 by The_Reverend - Troubleshooting - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

1 Like

That sounds ok :+1:t2: I don’t think :thinking: something like that would increase the price to much

My water temp idk but it’s not that cool cus I don’t have a water chiller

Where would I put the actual device tho if I do it that way

You can get an aquarium thermometer and hygrometer to monitor your environment. Warm water temps can cause root rot.

1 Like

Grab some distilled water fill up a couple ice :ice_cube: trays an put them in as needed I think :thought_balloon: that would keep it down for now

1 Like

Till u receive the thermostat an stuff

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing lol

1 Like

Great :+1:t2: minds think :thinking: alike :joy::joy:

1 Like

Do you think the ice may shock the roots tho, maybe I can just add some nice cool water and keep a fan on the back I do a water change every like 6 days

1 Like

That’s y I would do like 3 at a time but that sounds pretty gd too

1 Like

The only real concern I would have since I’m not to familiar with the grobo I just don’t know if it would dispense more nutrients