Transition time?

Hi fellow growers! Looking for some good advice on weather or not to end late veg and go into transition. I extended late veg by two weeks because of some pruning and trimming i did a few weeks ago. I know i need to do more but not sure if i should just let it go for the remainder of the time, which would be 11/21days currently. Total time since seed has been 42 days. Any suggestions on when to trim more off and if i should go into transition. Here’s what it looks like today.

4 Likes

Trim off that big stuff that does not do much. Then let it follow the Grobo recipe. :grinning:

5 Likes

Your bottle #5 looks barely used. Have you been tracking the nutrients being dispensed? I always recommend taking a marker and marking a line at the liquid level after doing a drain/fill to make sure each bottle is dispensing correctly. Extending late veg is pretty standard to get your plant to a good height. I don’t recommend transition as it’s still super short. If you haven’t been marking your bottles, I’d submit a ticket so support can take a look at your unit remotely and see why #5 is so minimally used. This could be the reason why she’s still so short. Still a good looking plant.

4 Likes

I emailed support one time to make sure mine were dispensing after a drain/fill. They can tell a lot without even seeing anything.

2 Likes

Wish we could see all that info

3 Likes

@Akira6063

Like fire said add a week to veg… Clean up the plant…

Get a black marker draw a line (at the level) with bottle 3,4,5 after you do a drain / fill you should see the level drop in the nute bottle… Now you know Grobo dosed all the nutes

3 Likes

I trimmed it all off for now.

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice, i will make the bottles before the next water change

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, it looks like its moving up in just a couple days after trimmed.

1 Like

I diid that too to the bottles this morning during the water change. I see bottle 3 on mine, is not touched much at all yet, still in early veg day 5.