Transition or not

Hi everyone, this is my first grow and I’m not sure if my plant is ready for transition.im on my third week of late vegetation as I already extended it by a week. I took some fan leaves off and a little prunning.
Any feed back is much appreciated.Thank you

![IMG_20201210_183115|375x500](upload://nIUmXv1I4stjPQUaffTdeK8FS
EV.jpeg)

5 Likes

I would definitely extend at least till it hit bottom of second fan. If it is a photoperiod rule of thumb is it will double in height. If u let it go now she is gonna be a shorty.

7 Likes

Thank you for the help. I was thinking the same thing. When should I prune it next?

1 Like

In late veg. Usually u want to trim her up and give her a week to recover prior to transition.

3 Likes

@Gabriel,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob): {:green_thumb:}:

--

4 Likes

Thanks again. Now I can patiently wait for it to grow.

3 Likes

Do you think I cut too much out of it? I will give it another week and then put it in transition. Any thoughts? Thank you

1 Like

5 Likes

I’d have plucked a few more fan leaves up top to allow airflow but this is good for now
Also the button on the back can be pressed down for a second and you can enter “photo mode” and a different colored light will come on that is easier to photograph under and won’t leave the lines on the picture.

Your plant looks extremely healthy! Wouldn’t be surprised if she really shot up in a few days

2 Likes

Looks good. Just remember when u lollipop to not take more than 20% at the time and allow a week for recovery. Could have withstood a little more on the top side to allow for better airflow but u can tuck some of those leaves.

1 Like

Thank you guys. I will take a few more fan leafs off as I just prune it yesterday.

2 Likes

Also as a side note a good day to do trimming is on water change days so she gets fresh nutes and water. @Gabriel

3 Likes

Sounds good. Water change is today. Thanks again

2 Likes

I also have some OG Kush in day 32 overall,I topped it about a week ago. Should I remove those big fan leafs from the top? I’m not sure what to do. Thank you again.

2 Likes

Those big fan leafes are coming off of the main stem.

1 Like

Don’t take too many fan leaves off or she’ll need an entire week to bounce back and revive them. Fan leaves are solar panels!

1 Like

Sounds good. I’ll let her grow a bit more. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

Hi growers. I’m day 32 out of 37 in flowering stage. Not looking for a couch high. I’m not sure if my pics are good enough but if anyone can tell (from pics) and let me know if I should extend another week. Buds still seem small. Thankvyou

3 Likes

Looks Good…
If You Are Not Lookin For Super Couch Lock, I Would Throw Her Into Flush…
That’s Still A Whole 10 Days Still Maturing.

3 Likes

Thank you. I will do that today.

2 Likes