Transition or not

Hey growers. I’m in second week of flushing. Not looking for a couch lock high. I would appreciate some input if possible. Thank you

3 Likes

Those look mostly like pictures of fan leaves, any solid pics of the buds?

Either way, the fan leaf trichs look ripened and dark amber which means your inner bud trichs should hopefully be amber/cloudy. More pics of buds would helps

2 Likes

Thank you for the input. I hope these other pictures are better. She’s in day 16 of flush right now.

2 Likes

Wow they loook A1! I like mine mostly cloudy barely amber. That’s it!
Few more days of flush and you’re good. image
My fav pic. Mind if I keep?

2 Likes

Not at all! Thank you for your help. I should have kept her in flower a bit longer, now I wonder if the buds would have been bigger, but oh well. I guess it comes with experience. Thanks again and I’ll keep posting

2 Likes

I believe I had the same problem with my first grow. A mistake I will not make again! But your bud looks like it’ll be pretty potent and not very sleepy in the high. Next time, you’ll know!

There’s a famous saying around here and on other forums/subs that people like to use to describe this

Two more weeks! :joy:

1 Like

Hey guys! I’m pretty excited as Im almost ready to harvest. I was thinking to take her down today or tomorrow. Any opinions are welcome. Thank you

1 Like

Hey @Gabriel she looks mouth watering and is ready for harvest! Awesome buds!

2 Likes