Third grow! Pineapple Express

looking good!

4 Likes

Looks good. Not ripe yet though as your amber count is not there yet. Maybe 3-5 days? Maybe more. Looks like a beauty though!

4 Likes

Looks great I agree needs a few more days.

2 Likes

Its begining to look a lot like :santa: Christmas!!!

4 Likes

Day 99 Flower 44/50. Already extended a week. Flowers have seemed to continue to bulk up. Getting heavy enough I had to tie them up because they were falling over. Trichomes are very cloudy with very little amber. Going keep pushing forward to achieve some more amber count before flipping to flush. @Todd.grobo @Mpower11 @Vicc @vegetato @FireGuy @SWSVIC @SilverGrobo @pyromancy @Bplatinum9 @buzzy6

Pictures of trichomes are from different levels of the plant.

12 Likes

Beauty bro
Flip her into flush. Shell be ready at the end. Looks like a very good harvest.if you want to wait it out, try to get more light to the lower branches

9 Likes

Those little branches that didnt even make half the plants height, cut em off next time, beef up the remaining colas

6 Likes

Properly done!!! Kudos :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I would also flip now because you have ten days in flush and your plant will still be trying to ripen.
Great job! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

I did go ahead and flip it to flush per recommendations. @Bplatinum9 @Todd.grobo

6 Likes

Great call! Let us know if you need more help along the way! :eyes::seedling::+1:

5 Likes

Day 107. Flush 8/10. Trichomes still cloudy a little amber. Pictures are from throughout canopy.

@Mpower11 @Todd.grobo @buzzy6 @vegetato @Vicc @pyromancy @FireGuy

16 Likes

Looks great. Maybe 3 to 4 days for perfection. Good job . Youll be smoking that for valentines …

9 Likes

Looks right on time to me

I prefer my stuff a little on the well done side. But that’s my preference

6 Likes

Good shit @Fresh she’s lookin mad regal and queen like, a life well lived…

I agree with the others above , 2-4 days, any time in there and you’re probably good. Plus, I would imagine you’re looking for more of an energizing high for Pineapple Express right?

7 Likes

What goes good with pineapple :pineapple: hmmmm

4 Likes

Looks awesome!! Were harvesting around the same time!

3 Likes

Looks lovely. Awesome job :+1:

3 Likes

Day 109 Flush 10/10. I think I am going to chop her down today. Head out of town for business tommorrow and want be back till Tuesday night. Pictures are throughout plant canopy. @Todd.grobo @Mpower11 @vegetato @pyromancy @FireGuy @Bplatinum9 @SilverGrobo

9 Likes

Up to you
How much amber you want mixed in? I like 50 50. Your at magbe 10 to 15

7 Likes