Third grow! Pineapple Express

Made her appearance on day 3. She came out a little sideways! Should I try to retrain her or wait before trying to retrain? @chris_barfield @Todd.grobo @vegetato @Bplatinum9 @Russel_Richardson

8 Likes

She will do fine like she is! I think a good 7 out of 10 grow slanted.
She is not laying down so she will be able to support herself, in a couple days you may not even be able to tell.

6 Likes

She will straighten up withon 48 hours. Shes an early bird.

6 Likes

Good to know! Thanks @Todd.grobo @Bplatinum9

2 Likes

Ive seen them straighten from a full loop. Plants are pretty amazing

5 Likes

The one I’m on now was looped.

2 Likes

Day 55. Transition 14/14.
A little update on my girl. For this grow I let her start transition at bottom of second fan because first grow out grew box! I trimmed her up last week! Any input appreciated!@Todd.grobo @Bplatinum9 @vegetato @Russel_Richardson

8 Likes

Looks good! Only input I’d have is to let her do her thing for a while and avoid any more cuts for a couple weeks if you can.

3 Likes

If that large fan leaf in front is blocking a bud site I would pin it out of the way or remove it.

3 Likes

Day 60. Flower 5/43! I did trim a few of the large fan leafs I couldn’t get tucked that were blocking bud sites! @Todd.grobo @vegetato @Bplatinum9 @Russel_Richardson

9 Likes

That’s a lot of stretch for 5 days! If it continues that rate you’ll need to tie down some branches or supercrop. I’d suggest to train the taller ones to start growing horizontally instead of vertically if you can.

5 Likes

She is drinking about 1/2 gallon every 2 days! Root system is huge on her! @vegetato

8 Likes

Supercrop!

3 Likes

Day 68! 13/43 Flower. I supercropped in back about 5 days ago and did some mild trimming to open up bud sites! She is developing bud sites all the way towards the bottom despite being trimmed a few weeks earlier! Question is should I take trim the smaller bud sites so it can focus more heavily on top or what? @vegetato @Todd.grobo @Bplatinum9 @chris_barfield

7 Likes

Anything bwlow your 2nd fan take off. Maybe over a week

1 Like

Due for water change tommorrow so I will trim her up then!!

Day 72. Flower 17/43. Trimmed her up a little over the past few days.

@Todd.grobo @vegetato @Bplatinum9

9 Likes

Your gonna have to use those supercropping skills! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Little update date on my girl.Flower 32/43. She is definitely filling out. Smell stinky and sweet all at the same time. She is super frosty and sticky.

@Todd.grobo @vegetato @Bplatinum9 @SilverGrobo @Vicc @SWSVIC @Mpower11

16 Likes

Looking yummy cheers!!!

2 Likes