Third grow! Pineapple Express

What goes good with pineapple :pineapple: hmmmm

4 Likes

Looks awesome!! Were harvesting around the same time!

3 Likes

Looks lovely. Awesome job :+1:

3 Likes

Day 109 Flush 10/10. I think I am going to chop her down today. Head out of town for business tommorrow and want be back till Tuesday night. Pictures are throughout plant canopy. @Todd.grobo @Mpower11 @vegetato @pyromancy @FireGuy @Bplatinum9 @SilverGrobo

9 Likes

Up to you
How much amber you want mixed in? I like 50 50. Your at magbe 10 to 15

7 Likes

If you’re planning on trimming before hanging it could take longer than you’d expect. Might want to factor that into the decision, make sure to alot more time than you think you’ll need.

I’d personally want to be around to monitor the drying, would think it safer to leave it alive for a couple days rather than not monitor the drying phase.

5 Likes

My wife will be at home! Don’t really want a super couch lock effect on this grow. Do u think it would be ok to harvest? Just don’t want it to be a weak high. @vegetato @Todd.grobo

2 Likes

This is where its personal preference
If you dont have anything to compare it too. Compare it to store bought.

1 Like

Not able to get store bought if u catch my drift

2 Likes

Most store bought ive checked is milky at best so use this as your starting point.

3 Likes

I personally prefer a little more on the ripe side. If it was my plant I would wait until Tuesday when your back and see how it looks

4 Likes

Nice grow

2 Likes

I wait till Tuesday then. Patience is of virtue.

4 Likes

Trichomes are too clear to get a good high.
I would wait until you get back and check them again.
Sounds like you want it between the half clear/cloudy & the mostly cloudy trichomes, you may be just right with one more week.

5 Likes

Day 112 Flush 13/17. Some improvement. Still not sure if ready to harvest. If I don’t harvest tommorrow it will another 8 days before I have time again to harvest. I don’t mind waiting just don’t want it over ripened.

@Todd.grobo @Mpower11 @Vicc @pyromancy
@FireGuy @Bplatinum9 @SilverGrobo @vegetato

9 Likes

I would let her mature longer, there are a lot of clear trichomes. It would be worth the wait.

7 Likes

Yeah this is the stage not to rush. Wait 8 days your grow will benefit even in flush.
My wappa were 25 days flush

8 Likes

Eight days should be what the doctor ordered!
You’ll be glad you did! :eyes::seedling:

7 Likes

I agree still looking clear wait the 8 days!! Don’t rush a good thing :sunglasses:

6 Likes

As said above, the 8 days you’d be away won’t hurt her. Still some ripening left to do. I was worried myself but in flush, she seemed to ripen slower…you’ll be good.

4 Likes