The roots stars to get dark and smell really bad.. At 10 days of the end of grow:(

1 Like

Help me please

@Osage is the root rot doctor. He will help you save your plant

2 Likes

I’d put in a ticket with support @Stephen might be able to give some advice

2 Likes

@Stephen

1 Like

The plant now louse all smells, smells bad but look not bad I think that my first grow, when I press the bud they are very steky and afther my fingers smell really good like candy… Do you think I am to late for save it? @Bloodydrake @Osage @Stephen

1 Like

2 Likes

Looks good to me from those two pics :+1::v:

2 Likes

@Osage Hello osage I mean thk you so much for aswer those 2 picture are the one with the infected roots… I really need to star again or it posible to finish the plant… It is dangerous to smoke this??

@Stephen Really sad of the box havit so much problem with the box the first days she arrive!!!

@Stephen

If you have root rot at this stage you can likely harvest early if needed. This is because the plant is super stressed out and will go into overdrive. She looks ready to harvest imo. My very first grow the roots died cause of no bubbles.

2 Likes

So I should continu and pass directly to the flush? @Todd.grobo You think it good idea to pull off the plant for clean the machine? Thk for the answer really appreciated

@Osage @Bloodydrake

@Rich @JameilBlack @Bplatinum9

1 Like

i’m a new grower never had to deal with this sorry. did you open a support ticket?

1 Like

Sorry @Francis_Girofor, are you still having a problem or did you decide to harvest like @Todd.grobo suggested?
I also think that would be the best idea at this point. A proper clean and a health check should follow before starting another grow.

1 Like

Yeahh todays gonna stop follow the grobo and I gonna stop the flow for flush and my friend told to add a product in the flush for help is cleanings what are thinking

I gonna give it 10days of flush dont non really what gonna happen thk for the tip @Bplatinum9 @Bloodydrake @Osage apriciate… @Stephen @supportgrobo

NO NO NO!!! Flush with clean ro ph”d water only!!!

2 Likes