The roots stars to get dark and smell really bad.. At 10 days of the end of grow:(

Harvest now if you have root rot, and sterilize your unit after

1 Like

Perfect thk you so much so tonight I pass to the flush put only ph water And wait 10days @Osage or it better to cut all without flush… Did you have good products for clean the machine… So sorry for all the question really sad my second grow gonna be so much better with all your tip thk a lot

I already put one humidifier and one fan for the next grow… And now working to set up 2 computer fan for in the grobo @Osage

1 Like

If you have root rot, don’t flush, the rot will only get worse. Just harvest and sterilize the unit :+1::v:

Perfect I will do that tonight thank you so much :pray:@Osage Should I dry it or put it on the garbarge?

Computer room too hot for grobo unit?

2 Likes

Dry the cannabis, trash the rest

2 Likes

Thank for take your time to help me @Osage @Todd.grobo I believe this happens because of me like you say my water waz to much hot when a was fil the unit and I never ph my water… Gonna change lot thing on my next grow I lear a lot on your page that amazing :pray: I will be more active in my next grow :herb::v::v:

2 Likes

Next grow use hydroguard in your ph’d water to help with root rot.
You can sanitize your grobo with 50% distilled vinegar & 50% water.
Soak for thirty minutes and drain and fill to rinse.
As @Todd.grobo suggested, please move away from computer area.
And @Osage is the best!

4 Likes

Pecfect thank again for the help… I got last question for close this grow did you dry the canabis into the grobo or you prefer a dark zone with good vantilation? @Bplatinum9 @Osage @Todd.grobo

2 Likes

I dried in the grobo. I would recommend it until you know how to do it properly. Its controlled and easy, less chance of mold!

2 Likes

@Francis_Giroux,

smell really bad.

((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

(Sorry this happened to you):

((#RootRotFix)): :adhesive_bandage:

--

2 Likes