The New Grobo Start

Nice! I sent you a msg!

2 Likes

Her first day in the grobo and she is happy and growing!
(Zkittlez Glue)
I used Gorilla Zkittlez/indica recipe because there wasnt one for zkillez glue.

8 Likes

It took nine days but we have a newcomer!
Cilantro…

9 Likes

Awesome review! Does the plant’s stalk look a tad bit lengthy?

5 Likes

For sure! In my prior post I explained how I had to do a bit of surgery on this one because it wasnt firmly rooted in the pod during the sprouting of germination. I stuffed as much of the root as I could see back into the pod successfully but I was a hair off. :eyes::crazy_face::seedling:

4 Likes

Update: cilantro waking up, transfer doing great, lettuce a no show!

10 Likes

Update: Cilantro still growing in the start!

Update: Transplant: Zkittlez Glue using a Gorilla Zkittlez recipe…

11 Likes

8 Likes

Love me some Michael Myers/Austin powers! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

That transition went flawlessly!
How long was your sprout in the Start?

5 Likes

Nice :+1:t2: :seedling:

4 Likes

I took it out on the ninth day and transplanted it into the grobo on starting on day one of early veg.
:eyes::seedling:

6 Likes

Awesome start!

6 Likes

hey @Bplatinum9 did you germinate your Zkittlez Glue inside the peat pod or outside first before placing it in the pod?

1 Like

My Zkittlez Glue is actually a transplant from the grobo start!
I started it from seed and it popped the second day and was transplanted on the ninth day into the grobo! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Thanks for the info! I was debating if I should pop a seed inside the Grobo Start or germinate via paper towel method first before using the Grobo Start

5 Likes

Due to the nature of the Grobo Start it is made specifically for germinating and growing a baby seedling :smiley:

5 Likes

Grobo start is way better than paper towel method for me!
Just be sure to really get the seed down in there or youll need an operation like mine did to get the roots down into the pod! :eyes::seedling:

7 Likes

Thanks @pyromancy @Bplatinum9

I have a seed that was germinated via paper towel method and is inside the Grobo. I just received the Grobo Start and have it set up today. I’ll see which plant looks healthier and choose that one to grow in the Grobo!

6 Likes

Did you purchase the transfer lid for the new pod holder?

5 Likes