Tent super skunk ,og kush

It’s a colored bucket,it helps keep the light out till I go get another black bucket .I broke the last one when I was making my drain hehe :upside_down_face: :crazy_face:

8 Likes

I would close you holes at the bottom of the tent… You don’t want any light leak coming in…

At some point I would be adding fan to blow on the plants…

You also may need intake and exhaust fans in the tent also

But looks real nice

7 Likes

Thanks grower! :blush: I got all that in the tent, you can’t see it in the picture and lights are off when I’m asleep so no worries on light. I need to get a cupple scrogs and a new bucket :laughing: but I think that’s it.

4 Likes

I’m happy you have it addressed!! Can’t wait to see them grow

5 Likes

5 Likes

Day 14 early Veg .Super skunk (left) growing crazy :crazy_face:

9 Likes

4 Likes

My nets came in today
Super skunk (left)is going to fill out my 4×4 :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Next day. Amazing how fast they grow in a day

7 Likes

Defoliated and bent branches one more time .,I’m trying to move this grow along so I can do 4 plants 🪴 and fill this tent out.

5 Likes

Transitionday 1

8 Likes

looks very nice

6 Likes

8 Likes

Nice! All that in one week :eyes:

5 Likes

Thanks.Yeah super skunk (left)drank 4 gallons of water this week . super freak.:crazy_face:

3 Likes

Fighting the Urge to trim till next week .no white hairs on the super skunk (left) yet .og kush hairs have popped out .

5 Likes

You’ve got a grower and a slower lol

3 Likes

@Christifer How do you replenish your water at this point in the grow? Doesn’t look like you could just swap buckets with the netting

2 Likes

GRATE QUESTION. found this electronic pump work awesome, just pop grow lid cupple inches. :v:

4 Likes

AWESOME find!!!

3 Likes