Tent Grow!

RH? What is this…?

2 Likes

RH means relative humidity

3 Likes

I do!! par meters are not cheap at all.

I have 2 meters my go to is the Apogee Instruments MQ-500

Also have the pulse pro which adds a lot of bonus data.

Budget friendly approach

Now also there is a app to my surprise is very accurate overall. You have to make a paper filter for your phone but that isn’t a big deal.

Called Photone

3 Likes

I think a lot of my problems are light related. Except for the crop I brought to the house I’m at now across town in a U-Haul … Yeah lol. But everything I’ve done too stop it has failed. Even some of my Autoflower’s are ferbing and it’s slowly putting me in the hole. When using Gaia Green do you germ., Then cup … 3gal felt to 5 to 10 to 15.
Do you still have to ball your roots. Can’t afford to make any mistakes…or do you just use a 15 so there’s enough soil to grow a photo or phenotype.

2 Likes

I reply in the other chat you posted in.

2 Likes

Did not get it sorry

1 Like

Here

4 Likes

The damn app won’t download into my phone. Don’t have 5plus dollars. But I seen a video of my light being pared. Is his the same as mine? I’m trying to get my garden right…

1 Like

Gonna be chopping this gal down pretty soon…
RB2.0

7 Likes

Looking nice :+1: I’m loving the purple coming in

5 Likes

Hey Growers,

After further review of the trichomes of all the plants, I decided to harvest. I’m going with the dry trim process. After hanging the plants I notice a lot of the branches start to bunch up. Should I spread them apart for better airflow or leave them as is? Also, what humidity level is ideal. I read around 55%.

@Mpower11, @FireGuy, @Merle_Carsten, and everyone else
Thank you for all the pointers and participation. You guys really helped me out and I really appreciate it. I’m already thinking of the next grow. It will most likely be 2 plants both Flapjacks but one with terp tea nutrients and the other with gaia greens. Gonna really try and fine-tune my dosage and work on my craft.

9 Likes

If you can make the buds not touch each other that’s better.

This is what I do I prefer a slow dry. My goal is to start off around 65 % and over the days I slowly drop to 50%.

6 Likes

Me too. My last Sour Kush has it’s rainbow going on now. Looking beautiful.

5 Likes

I use 68 % humidity packs in my jar. I hang them until you can’t bend a Branch without a snapping sound…

3 Likes

Closure…

I wasn’t too satisfied. The end product, all three came out looking damn near identical as far as color profile goes. I harvested just short of two ounces from all three plants so a little under six ounces all together.

Frosted Biscotti - Yielded the biggest buds of the plants but…. DUN DUN DUUUUNNN… nothing but hay smell from this one :unamused:. I’ll make edibles with it.

Rainbow Belts 2.0 - This came out with a super danky smell and it’s strong! BUT, when I smoked it, it tasted A bit chemically, tho the person I was smoking with said it tasted pretty good :man_shrugging:t4:. I wasn’t impressed. So much for the exotic look while growing.

Flap Jacks - This is the one! That smell is sweet and just high class lol. Super smelly and the high, oh my goodness… I was really impressed with the high, super stoney. :tada::champagne::partying_face:

After thought. Spent way too much money on electrical bills, nutrients, water etc. just to have one of the harvests come out great.
Hopefully my purchase of the Cannatrol cure machine will ensure every grow from here on out comes out as it should assuming I’ve dosed correctly throughout the grow and all.

Thank you all for the help, tips and tricks✌🏽
On to grow number two with the Grobo.

6 Likes

Sorry you had two bad turnouts. But at least you got a winner in there! I can tell you, cannatrol is amazing. My last harvest dried for 10, cured for 6 in there, and THE BEST WEED I’ve ever had! Keep in mind, they’re not all winners, but growing yourself is better than dumping loads of money at the dispensary :wink:.

Just curious on your light, water and nutrient setup for this grow?

4 Likes

Yeah man, I’m excited for this cannatrol.

Lights - ROI-E680 LED
Water - At first I was buying distilled water. Switch to RO with the Hydro Logic Stealth RO 150 filter.
Nutrients - Terp Tea Grow, Bloom, Microbe Charge
Extras - Silica, Recharge, Worm Castings

2 Likes

How long ago did you harvest? Normally after the buds have a “Full Cure” the Hay smell goes away

Your finished product looks nice… Maybe look into a different product line. Now I have not tried it before but I wasn’t a fan of the NPK ratio of there products…

4 Likes

I hate when that happens. My whole crop done worst and it wasy fault. I was hurt and couldn’t walk down the stairs and my genius wife thought I was going to check out basement room with a hurt back and not the main floor… So I started asking how the plants are doing downstairs and that’s when I realized that she sqrewed up. My question too her was. Why would I climb step’s with a hurt back. Now everything is on main floor even though I don’t have anything wrong with me now… You never know when a Siotic Nerve is going to lay you down

1 Like

Agreed. I’d say 50% or more of my cannabis smells like hay pre-cure. After 4 weeks the smell starts to come out. After 8 that’s ALL I can smell is the plant’s terpene profile. 2 mo cure is the minimum for enjoyment in our household.

6 Likes