Tent Grow!

RH? What is this…?

2 Likes

RH means relative humidity

3 Likes

I do!! par meters are not cheap at all.

I have 2 meters my go to is the Apogee Instruments MQ-500

Also have the pulse pro which adds a lot of bonus data.

Budget friendly approach

Now also there is a app to my surprise is very accurate overall. You have to make a paper filter for your phone but that isn’t a big deal.

Called Photone

3 Likes

I think a lot of my problems are light related. Except for the crop I brought to the house I’m at now across town in a U-Haul … Yeah lol. But everything I’ve done too stop it has failed. Even some of my Autoflower’s are ferbing and it’s slowly putting me in the hole. When using Gaia Green do you germ., Then cup … 3gal felt to 5 to 10 to 15.
Do you still have to ball your roots. Can’t afford to make any mistakes…or do you just use a 15 so there’s enough soil to grow a photo or phenotype.

2 Likes

I reply in the other chat you posted in.

2 Likes

Did not get it sorry

1 Like

Here

4 Likes

The damn app won’t download into my phone. Don’t have 5plus dollars. But I seen a video of my light being pared. Is his the same as mine? I’m trying to get my garden right…

1 Like

Gonna be chopping this gal down pretty soon…
RB2.0

7 Likes

Looking nice :+1: I’m loving the purple coming in

5 Likes

Hey Growers,

After further review of the trichomes of all the plants, I decided to harvest. I’m going with the dry trim process. After hanging the plants I notice a lot of the branches start to bunch up. Should I spread them apart for better airflow or leave them as is? Also, what humidity level is ideal. I read around 55%.

@Mpower11, @FireGuy, @Merle_Carsten, and everyone else
Thank you for all the pointers and participation. You guys really helped me out and I really appreciate it. I’m already thinking of the next grow. It will most likely be 2 plants both Flapjacks but one with terp tea nutrients and the other with gaia greens. Gonna really try and fine-tune my dosage and work on my craft.

8 Likes

If you can make the buds not touch each other that’s better.

This is what I do I prefer a slow dry. My goal is to start off around 65 % and over the days I slowly drop to 50%.

6 Likes

Me too. My last Sour Kush has it’s rainbow going on now. Looking beautiful.

5 Likes

I use 68 % humidity packs in my jar. I hang them until you can’t bend a Branch without a snapping sound…

3 Likes