Tent Grow!

After 6 to 8 month’s it’s like fine wine!!!

6 Likes

Looks like the harvest was Oct 8th, so I think it should have cured plenty. I remember seeing somewhere that if dried too much or too fast, there’s no getting rid of the hay smell and bringing the bud back to what we are all looking for.

3 Likes

I heard :ear: the same thing bro :sunglasses::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Well I’ve got some that’s been curing for a few months. All the Autoflower’s I just did have been curing for months now. Can I put it in a freezer for a bit. My uncle does and it’s okay.
Just like your opinion on thing’s. Your like my advisor and I’ve learned so much from you and I want to say.
Thank You very much and I’ll be showing you everything I can during the Grow.
Thanks Mark and @Todd.grobo for all your advice and wisdom and understanding of all my questions. Ik there are many and most likely more will come. Thanks again you two for being very Cool

6 Likes

Glad we can be of help and contribute to your success and learning!

5 Likes

I’ve got some like that. Got it from my friend and it’s :cherries::bomb: it tastes like hot tamales the candy is that the accurate way it’s supposed to taste I need to know because my friend is using cayenne peppers and stuff like that to get rid of pests and I don’t know if I’m tasting it in the weed so let me know does Cherry bomb taste like Hot tamales candy?