Tangerine dream auto

Yeah I did smoke it. Im high as hell lol. I just popped in same seed brand growers seed, white widow. This one isn’t a auto so I’ll see should be more now that I’m know what I’m doing lol.

4 Likes

I’m thrilled your grow went well and the desired affects were achieved. Hope mine is as successful as yours.

Cheers!!!

1 Like

That’s wicked man, nice jar you got too, complete darkness lol. That’s great you like the high and whatnot, good luck on your next grow!

1 Like

@Russel_Richardson .
It actually lets only good light needed for the plant in. Like red or something I think the box said

1 Like

Oh nice @Bongsmoker89 I’ll have to look into that

Here it is
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06XXM94KH/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1

5 Likes

Just wanted to say I appreciate you posting your grow. I am on my first grow and learning so it’s nice to look at someone else’s plant that is the same and follow along for ideas!

4 Likes

@Bongsmoker89,

((#Harvest)): :clap:

((#BetterLateThanNever)): :timer_clock:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Your post inspired me to grow this strain in my Grobo…im on week 2 of flowering and she just stopped stretching…

4 Likes

Looking pretty good to me. Let her fatting up

1 Like

Yeah the Grobo says I have 50 days left give or take… Although I might add a week or 2 depending what the buds look like…by day 75 is when I will decide to add a week or not…

3 Likes

This entire string of posts has been so helpful. Growing auto Tangerine Dream for the first time and its been a blast! and an entertaining way to get thru winter & covid times. Got the seeds from the same place you did. On day 67 now and they’re beautiful. Keep thinking they’re almost ready and was surprised to see your ‘Day 88’ post, so maybe they’re not ready yet. The trichomes do seem to be getting whiter. Out of 5 plants, 3 grew similar and 2 grew taller.Growing in Coco Core with General Hydroponics nutrients. First auto and its been fun!

1 Like