SWSVIC’s First Grow (Ever...) ILGM GDP

Which screen my man? Send a screen shot.

1 Like

Screen? What’s it for or what you talking about

1 Like

@SWSVIC @Merle_Carsten it’s this trellis screen/net I believe

People often customize them from pre-made wire grid/shelves for lockers and garage shelves etc… and they help the plant utilize more of the area it is in and stay shorter in veg to increase flower sites usually.

I’m not sure where this particular one came from but I know some people on here create them and will sell them or share the diagrams used. You can also use string or wires to complete the same task, but you need like a dozen of the magnetic wires

2 Likes

Yes, the trellis, and great idea to just crisscross some garden line or wire across some hooks, when I get there I’ll probably do that, I can certainly see the benefit of forcing some apart to create more light area, as they say screen of green. I’m still early veg stage, just getting prepared from the forum, thanks for all the info :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes it is… They’re magnetic :magnet:

1 Like

Oh yeah, read as much as you can, you won’t regret it.

How’s that new light workin’ out? Looked baller on your YouTube!

3 Likes

Great 16 bars at 2000w combined you could see it from space lol. My flower room. My veg is going up with spare time through the week. Need to run pipe under veg room to the flower tent for my automatic watering system and I’m basically building a room flush to Another and seal it up.cut my zippers and it’s done. Still waiting on my air flow system too and I need a tote… Vwalla

2 Likes

My runt is poking through the net NOW. I’m happy it’s catching up

1 Like

I’m hooking up the Master Controller. I’ve got 3 GC lights and I’m getting them all on there. Just trying to get my Veg section done so I can keep rotation…
And a tent I’m going to use for only Autoflower’s. I’m putting a water system in so my back isn’t broken after I’m done. I do all this mostly by myself… So I try to work smarter not harder.

2 Likes