SWSVIC’s First Grow (Ever...) ILGM GDP

I gotta keep an eye on you lol you come up with all the new tech! :seedling::eyes:

4 Likes

Posting another stoner innovation later tonight. :sunglasses::joy:

7 Likes

I was looking at these. Interested to see how you mount it.

3 Likes

Day 11 (Early Vegetation day 1 of 14) Pics are very high resolution. Zoom away.

10 Likes

Couple of takeaways on day 11:

1. I’ve noticed what appears to be a lighter shade of green on the top side of the left leaf (when looking at the perspective from which my photos were taken). Is this anything to be concerned with?

2. Grobo built in fan(s) has not kicked on as of yet (at least not that I have seen, I am unsure as to whether it turns on and off as needed). It was my understanding that they begin running on day 10-11. I am however running my own ventilation system which is keeping my in box temperature at 73-75 degrees F and 50% humidity, wondering if perhaps the Grobo is taking these readings into effect and thus purposely not engaging it’s fan system?

Any other advice and/or recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks all!

@Russel_Richardson @Todd.grobo @Hellyesshedid @Bplatinum9 @chris_barfield @SilverGrobo @Osage @vegetato

3 Likes

Bottom fan comes on day 10 i believe. 2nd one not for a bit after. Sounds like its working as intended

4 Likes

Hey @Todd.grobo, thanks for your response. Neither fan has come on at all (that I have seen). Are you aware of whether or not the Grobo uses its built in thermometer/hygrometer to read the environment and turn on the fans accordingly, or are they strictly timing based? If they are solely based on time, seeing as I’m on day 11.5 and my lower fan has not kicked on, I’ll go ahead and open a support ticket.

2 Likes

That would be the best bet. A cord could have jiggled lose in transit or something else.
It defaults on and their readings of your surroundings are data points to them only.

5 Likes

Thanks Todd, exactly the “fan” intel I was looking for. Appreciate it!

3 Likes

Sometimes if you unplug and power back up it will come on.
Some people have not had the fan on day 10 but instead came on day 12.
Keep your ticket in because like @Todd.grobo stated those wires have been known to come loose.
Also its very hard to tell when some of those fans are on, my lowest fan barely kicks out anything but I can feel the top fan a tad bit more with my hand directly on them.

6 Likes

I thought my fan wasn’t on either until I held my hand infront. I was just about to put a ticket in when I saw that you had said it wasn’t on. I’m sure you checked lol. But I missed it :man_facepalming: :man_shrugging: :joy:. (I’m on day 13 total)

3 Likes

@Bplatinum9 @Russel_Richardson

Thanks B & Russ,

I shined a flashlight on it to be sure and it is indeed off. We’ll see what the team says. Not too concerned as my temp and RH are both optimal.

Aside from the fan, I’m probably just being an over analyzing beginner however figured I’d ask, is that lighter shade of green on the top of the left fan leaf anything to be concerned with?

2 Likes

I always understood that was just scarring on the originsl plant manifested in a new grow. I have the same thing on my most recent too. Nothing to worry about. Keep the passive aggressive toned down please and thank you.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about it…

4 Likes

Thats a wide range of samples. Mine dont look like that. Thats almost like it grows with the plant. More like a birth mark on humans.

4 Likes

Wish I could remember the person on here who had the plant recently doing this…
I have seen just the line too…

2 Likes

Wowow, that is wild.

2 Likes

Its is someone on here who recently showed their grow and the entire plant looked like this…

1 Like

Appreciate the intel again Todd, working on that with a professional, not my favorite personal trait, thanks for calling me out.

3 Likes

Looks like it would make a decent salad :grimacing:

3 Likes