SWSVIC’s First Grow (Ever...) ILGM GDP

Those scrogs are pretty sweet. Need more magnets soon

2 Likes

I’ve got a ridiculous amount of magnet hooks :joy:

3 Likes

Appreciate the advice on ripeness, will continue adding time.

2 Likes

Not done

1 Like

More amber but super Sweet. I want to jump right in there lol, but what’s the expression? Patience Weedhopper Patience…:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Do you have a 3D printer or did you have some print them? I’ve been looking at printers for awhile, just don’t know which one to get lol

2 Likes

I don’t, have an engineer buddy that does however. Very simple process, will ask him which printer he uses.

2 Likes

Hey Todd, just to clarify: did you mean 10 to 14 days including 10 flush days, or 10 to 14 days plus a 10 day flush?

Before id start flush.

1 Like

Won’t be long now!! :grin:

Have you heard anything solid from support yet ?

1 Like

I just made it through this thread and man what a beautiful journey!!! @SWSVIC Just wanted to say congrats on the success of your grow so far and also thanks for all the knowledge shared. New to growing and just started 1st grow about a week ago in the new Grobo. Hopefully it’ll turn out well :grin:
TC

7 Likes

That’s quite an impressive looking plant you’ve got there, congratulations!

3 Likes

Thank you very much for taking the time to review my thread. It has been a great experience. After much deliberation, I have decided to stick with the Grobo for the foreseeable future. The unit is a fantastic piece of equipment and so much fun to modify and work with. I wish you much success in your grow journey, feel free to inquire on anything you feel I could help with.

4 Likes

Appreciate you saying so buddy, thanks again for the drawing :facepunch:

1 Like

Yes they are taking great care of me. I will provide a full update this weekend on the lighting thread. Very busy week haha.

1 Like

Anytime, happy to help and glad I could give a little back!

1 Like

Thanks as well to @420farms and the recommendation, @SWSVIC … got myself one of those ScrOG’s ordered now, 420farms helped me get “squared” away, haha!

To anyone who’s wondering:

Ordered from Craftcloud3d.com and it was $50.15 shipped (United States) for a gray PA 12 Nylon ScrOG like the ones pictured above (just not in white, like $2 extra for that, figured I didn’t really care.)

6 Likes

Just read through pretty much the entire thread; great stuff… I had only been following for the past month for the most part. Looks like you had a little bit of a slumping issue with your little girl too in the very beginning. Our plants look like they were about the same thing at Day 10 Germination as well.

Gonna be looking into my first fan to make sure it turns on here in the next day or two, I technically am just entering Day 11 in about 15 minutes, fan isn’t on yet. Ordered myself some of those dust screens you had recommended from ThermalTake, gonna put those on ASAP. I actually can see a tiny bit of dust forming on the inactive fan from looking in from the back of the Grobo… pretty much inevitable I would imagine so these dust screens will help a lot. I bet a lot of people get dust build up and don’t even think about it to be honest, and Grobo didn’t give any recommendation either to prevent it as far as I’ve seen o_O especially with people who have their Grobo very close or in small spaces like yourself.

Very excited to see your harvest in the end, looks like it’s gonna be well worth the wait. Bud sites seem to have been trained very nicely in the scrog over time and have stacked pretty good; only can fatten up a bit from here I would imagine to add to the yield.

Sad to see your carbon filter system isn’t working as good as you wanted it to. Luckily I am growing an auto so I will have potentially a slightly shorter flower period in the end I would imagine. I haven’t actually opened up my carbon filter out of the original box yet, I might be able to still return it and get a better one ahead of the game

3 Likes