Swee🦷

Hopefully you get that power on soon

1 Like

It’s a real nail biter! Thank Ganga I had some

3 Likes

Good idea! @Fluffhead it might be worth installing the extension grow light in the Start to help save your plant in the Grobo

6 Likes

We doing out best :pray:t2:

No power (unless generator) last tank of gas, day…??? Not sure :thinking: very limited water - boil only. No internet. Belly full :hotdog::+1:t3:

6 Likes

Damn this is starting to sound like a beginning script to some kind of apocalypse movie

6 Likes

I’m late on the chat not sure if this has been talked about yet but a important factor also is your air stone…

You roots need oxygen drop a spare one in if you have one

5 Likes

Hey thanks all. I do have a back up stone and machine to run it with, but I can only use it for about an hour. It’s currently in another machine that’s doing well. We are both exhausted just trying to keep food going and cats 🐈‍⬛ warm. :green_heart::green_heart: :cry:

It may have to go in a pot of dirt to live it’s remaining days out…

Lot of people worse off than me, trying to help where I can. Stay safe :pray:t2:

6 Likes

2020 just rolling into 2021 lol @Vicc

2 Likes

We got power back this morning. Here’s how we are looking. I learned a lot about my root problems and the coco :coconut: pod placement. Looking forward to putting a new peat pod in from the Start. :green_heart::+1:t3::clap:t4:🪴 thank you :relaxed: for all the wishes, prayers and suggestions family.

10 Likes

5 Likes

Glad it’s back was beginning to worry. We need action figures to celebrate

4 Likes

So psyched for ya growmie :muscle::seedling:
Put that new knowledge to work

4 Likes

Seems kind of silly to spend the next 30 days in flower as she’s so small. :woman_shrugging:t2: But I can’t give up on her :green_heart::zap::desert_island:

6 Likes

6 Likes

We are all rooting for her! Some of those pistils are mighty long!

6 Likes

Some survivors of the DISASTER. I celebrate them :green_heart:

6 Likes

Did I grow a huge male plant?

5 Likes

She hermed didn’t she

2 Likes

Looks like a hermie to me, but can’t tell if those are nanners or not. Can you take a closer picture?

3 Likes

Sure thing!

5 Likes