Swee🦷

She must have got stressed with the lack of power for 4 days :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I think you’re right. The second picture you posted shows balls. From the originals they kinda looked like odd calyx’s but now I’m 99% she hermied. She wouldn’t have pistils if she was straight male.

4 Likes

close ups

3 Likes

Yeah I think hermie might be the best answer, that or she began re-vegging. No fun either way :frowning: I hope your salvage from her becomes something nice and beneficial!

Also those trichs look like they have a bit of amber!! Might be good stuff :eyes::eyes::eyes::fire::fire::bangbang:

2 Likes

Finished product! :green_heart:

3 Likes

I’m going for bonsai Bud champion again :laughing::green_heart:🪴

6 Likes

7 Likes

Those trichs look perfecto

3 Likes

@OrionsCeiling - think I should go into flush?

1 Like

Maybe leave it a week for more of a sedative couch lock feeling, 30-40% amber. Right now it’d be a bit more energetic/giggly so it’s up to you depending on the strains inherent effects and your desired effect (trich ripeness) and what you desire the outcome.

I think if I had two of them, and one of them I pulled early (like yours did when it jerked/revenged) I’d leave the other one to find a range of effects and then your next go you’ll know exactly what you’re looking for

4 Likes

Great idea :bulb:

3 Likes

Looking good

3 Likes

5 Likes

- - -

@Fluffhead,

• (She [Is/Was] A Girl):

• (Did You Chop Her Down):? :question:

• (Another Success [Mar 18, 8:37 PM]): {:green_thumb:}:

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

- - -

@Fluffhead,

• (Maybe Consider To At Most Get Some Ginger :orangutan: Hairs On Those Flowers Before :axe: Her Down):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Thanks! Trimmed, decarbed, and made MCT oil.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Buds look good for such a lil thang :green_heart:

4 Likes

@OrionsCeiling I can apparently grow minis or megas :laughing::green_heart::leaves::herb:

7 Likes

That sucks :pensive:. Out of your control though.

2 Likes

#unintentionalnanogrow

2 Likes