SweešŸ¦·

Oh my youā€™re psyched with that weather! And FoxFarms OceanForest is good stuff! Iā€™ve used it myself with 0 problems. No boosters needed!

We had 3 inches of snow on the ground when I got up this morning

6 Likes

Cool! What is that and how did you make it?

3 Likes

@Fluffhead @miami5th Looks Like RSO Or Alcohol Based Tincture.

Take Material, Place In Mason Jar, Cover With Everclear, Cover, Agitate, Let Sit.
After; You Can Strain Well, Evaporate All The Alcohol Out, And You Are Set!!!

Keep In Mind Alcohol Is FLAMABLE!!
BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL IF YOU PLAN TO BOIL OUT THE ALCOHOL. VENT AREA WELL OR OUTSIDE!!!
Can Be Evaporated In Ambient Temp Just Takes Longer

4 Likes

I usually use MCT oil and the magic butter machine.

5 Likes

The magic butter machine with a combo of ghee and coconut oil is also an excellent choice if you want to stay away from alcohol. I just let it sit overnight. Run for 8 hours x 3

5 Likes

@KleanRipz yes - we do it in the garage with the doors open. Be careful :green_heart:

4 Likes

Sheā€™s so small lol but yeah sheā€™s flowering

9 Likes

Lost power at 3 am

:-1:t3::pray:t2:

5 Likes

Lights on during the night?
I woke up with the LED on my hygrometer flashing inside my grobo. Good thing sheā€™s an auto

6 Likes

I woke up to see the lights out in my Grobo. I was so confused, seems like everyone is having tech problems :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Nope - just no power or internet due to winter storm. Ran a generator on some lights last night :pleading_face:

Not looking good

7 Likes

Oh no! This happened to me too a little while ago. If you can power on the Grobo with the generator you might just be in luck!

Can you setup a hotspot on your phone and connect your Grobo to your phoneā€™s hotspot with internet? I do that during extended internet outages at my place and it may allow you to continue your grow.

5 Likes

This should prevent her from stressing out. Her light intake will just be lower for a few days, I wouldnt stress too much, were you able to keep a backup airstone running?

2 Likes

No hot spots here. We ainā€™t got water now either. I do have a back up machine (and air stone). I just have to be selective of whatā€™s on and when. :green_heart::woman_shrugging:t2: Thereā€™s a lot worse people off than I right now so Iā€™m grateful to have anything right now. šŸŖ“ stay safe growmie @OrionsCeiling thanks @miami5th and @Vicc and everyone else - in a hurry to save the mother!!! (Weeds, season ? Andy in the closet)

4 Likes

Oh, I was suggesting that you might be able to turn your phone into a hotspot which produces its own wifi network. Then you can connect your Grobo to the new hotspot network. When power comes back on you can turn off your hotspot and your Grobo will automatically connect to your old wifi network.

4 Likes

Put your start inside the grobo for more light! :eyes::seedling:

7 Likes

Tried @miami5th no go with my service :green_heart: ty though

@Bplatinum9

7 Likes

Dang it! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

:pray::pray::pray: oh gosh :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Damn I feel your pain

2 Likes