Swee🦷

Photo drop of outdoor food :stew: planting. Yea… I used a broken solar light as a mini trellis …

Had some pest issues with the spinach, so started doing a light very diluted soap spray

The mint is taking over

7 Likes

Outdoor garden looks incredible. Cant wait until it’s warm where I’m at!

Also, that additive should work. Just be CAREFUL. I’d start with 1/4 the recommended dosage. Those bloom boosters are so concentrated.

Another thing you can use is coconut water. If you have any on hand it hits all the marks of a good water soluble bloom nutrient/enhancer. I’ve used it plenty

2 Likes

Also another thing you can try for any pest prevention in your outdoor garden is neem seed meal and/or crab meal. Both work as preventative fertilizers and send the plant into “shock” thinking it’s being eaten by pests due to chitin. Works well for me :joy:

2 Likes

Found these as well

7 Likes

Like I said earlier, it’s so easy to go overboard with bloom boosters. I have soooo many too :joy: they accumulate and all work the same in my opinion. Some people think they’re the ticket to success but they get complicated and most people who grow big buds don’t even use them.

And honestly I think anything organic is probably gonna be easier to use/apply in your garden. What growing medium/soil are you using in the tent?

1 Like

The black bag miracle grow mixed with the fish :tropical_fish: dirt, I have to look at the name

3 Likes

4 Likes

No that’s the one :point_up:t4: I have u don’t need nutrients for that soil has it in it already @Todd.grobo put me on to that

3 Likes

The miracle grow black bag is organic

2 Likes

You have plants outside right now?

4 Likes

Fluffhead must not live in Michigan that’s for sure! :eyes::seedling::crazy_face:
Straight snow down here!

5 Likes

@Bplatinum9 you right! I believe I’m the most southern Grobo! I was when I purchased it last year. :green_heart: thats why i need a water chiller lol

Have the AC on right now

6 Likes

Yep! That would explain why you have a garden and the rest of us are using grobos & tents! :eyes::seedling: enjoy your weather dont let us spoil it for you! :rainbow: unless you happen to be growing some turnip greens then I might be a little jelly! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I have radish and collards :green_heart::raised_back_of_hand::+1:t3: Love collards. This is the time to live here. August is hell.

3 Likes

I guess we can still be cool since its not turnips! :crazy_face:
I was thinking the same thing about how hot it must get in the summer! No Thank You! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Oh my goodness. Y’all do have legal weed though :laughing::green_heart::+1:t3:

6 Likes

Thats not even the coldest in canada. Lol.
Id love to grow year round

3 Likes

Well shit the bed

4 Likes

Got about 4 of these made up. #trim #breakfast

5 Likes