Swee🦷

7 Likes

Here’s an update on the Black Magic system and it’s first grow.

I would not buy this again. It takes up a lot of space.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Black-Magic-6-Gal-Grow-Pail-10101-10097-1/301941906

7 Likes

Dill is flourishing, so I made some spicy pickles

6 Likes

Noticing some discoloration on the leaves. Wondering if everything is ok :thinking:

4 Likes

Hi @Aang - Im surprised she is still alive after the root rot clean up. Tried to save her, but I don’t know if there’s much more I can do at this point :sweat:

4 Likes

I learned a lot though!

4 Likes

Also… I did let my spouse try to grow one plant :seedling:

No further comment :zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

What happened to his plant? :grinning:

4 Likes

Lmao :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @miami5th I think he bought a huge amount of unnecessary nutes (the fox farm box set), I don’t think he kept up with cleaning…when he thought something was wrong he went way overboard to correct it…wait, im only talking about the plant 🪴:face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl:

4 Likes

The northern lights seed that @OrionsCeiling picked out is my current favorite :heart_eyes_cat:

It’s the first time I’ve got the stacking to happen :partying_face:

9 Likes

Oh that’s hilarious and I can totally see it happen!

The “Orion’s Lights” plant does have some nice stacking going on. What day is she on?

5 Likes

Get her some seabird guano!! Perfect for bloom. And molasses!

4 Likes

Please no more guano :face_vomiting: molasses?

2 Likes

She is 88 days old.

3 Likes

It did germinate in the black machine machine, so I give it credit for that

7 Likes

Use some molasses mixed with her water next time and she’ll start to bulk up. Have you purchased any “bloom” dry amendments? I’d recommend them

2 Likes

No, have not purchased that. And I’m about out of purchasing funds :laughing: i bought two fans this week. Much better fans. Any suggestions on a brand?

3 Likes

Dr. Earth/ Gaia Green and Down to Earth are all great. Anything labeled “bloom”. Also, watch this video: GROWING CANNABIS WITH ORGANIC DRY AMENDMENTS - TOP DRESSING - YouTube my guy Mr. Canucks Grow does a great job explaining top dressing w/ dry amendments. Then watch the one about Compost Tea!!!

Hoping your new fans are the bees knees! I’m still running my same fans but I like them. They’re circulating well

6 Likes

Who let these two drunks in?

7 Likes

Found this @OrionsCeiling

4 Likes