Swee🦷

I think since the pistils were starting she is already in Flower, not much you can do to hold back the autoflowers once they start flowering as far as I know… probably best to give her more red spectrum now to enhance the stretch and flowers if possible wouldn’t you think?

5 Likes

Yes, I considered that. But after everything I couldn’t take round six of late veg. :green_heart:

5 Likes

Throwin em up :pray::pray:

5 Likes

Outside garden 🪴 update

9 Likes

Somebody has a green thumb. Looking good :relaxed: :seedling::leaves::leafy_green:

5 Likes

Thank you @pha720 - I’m much better outside, but learning! Someone was very perky this morning.

10 Likes

Yay she’s happy!

6 Likes

Oh yeah Fluffhead soak it up! Glad she’s back and healthy as can be

4 Likes

You asked for smooth sailing :sailboat: @pyromancy you got it! :laughing::green_heart:

@Aang @Vicc @Chad_Johnson @Time2grow @miami5th @OrionsCeiling @pha720

13 Likes

Lmfao that what I’m talking about now you need u lil guy sitting holding on to a modelo while gazing up lol

8 Likes

I love it! Ought to have some waves crashing in the background :pray:

6 Likes

I’m about to “Honey I shrunk the Kids” myself and post up! :sunglasses::raised_hands::joy:

5 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: I love it!! :sailboat: :palm_tree:

4 Likes

lmao. You’re too much. :wink:

4 Likes

Nice​:+1:t2::joy::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Had to check roots, no beach :beach_umbrella: today

9 Likes

@OrionsCeiling your northern light :bulb: is my favorite plant 🪴 right now (tent).

7 Likes

10 Likes

Looking awesome! Full fledged flower :muscle:t4: The tent and the Grobo!! Super psyched for you.

Cant wait to watch those girls become ladies!

4 Likes

I hope so. She’s not taking very much water :droplet: I’m scared for her. But…with the Grobo start, I’m good to go at anytime lol

3 Likes