Swee🦷

Morning after.

If she makes it - wow - I will be amazed!

8 Likes

Notice it got flipped, back is now facing the front :laughing::green_heart::pray:t2::seedling: :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Rotating it isn’t a bad idea really, it helps with even light distribution, and makes the plant exercise by readjusting, it helps open up the internal fibers more and actually can improve nutritient uptake and metabolism. I rotate my plants in my tent daily until the scrog is fully in use.

I also practice the same concept by plant bend training with my grobo grow

6 Likes

Thanks @Vicc - I’ll be doing it from now on in the early days

3 Likes

Just be careful not to damage the roots or expose too much light to the plant if you are rotating your lid haha… sounds risky to me, I would just rotate and adjust with hooks and wires, it has the same impact, same with scrog… it makes the plant work to survive

4 Likes

Yeah this was not pleasant. At one point I almost dropped it. A lot of mass to handle with not a lot of area. I wouldn’t do it frequently. But I’m realizing I may need to clean the unit during vegetation. Working on temps outside the grow box now.

4 Likes

Sad, but alive

4 Likes

One more day then cutting some

2 Likes

:green_heart: you got this girl!! :clap:t4::pray:t2:

5 Likes

She don’t look too happy.

4 Likes

Yeah, she doesn’t look too happy. Did you give her a defoliation recently? If so I think she needs to recover. I would do the usual check too: sensor probes, roots, air pump, etc.

5 Likes

Hanging in there

8 Likes

They normally take like 1 to 2 weeks to recover from root issues. Shes looking better

7 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2: I extended another week. I’m sure she wasn’t happy that I amputated a branch. Last one :point_up: :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

7 Likes

I agree with @Vicc she is definitely looking better and the top growth looks very nice from the aerial view. Some really nice symmetry going on!

Looks like budlets starting soon up top… Seeing any pistils?

3 Likes

Been out of town for a few days. We are going to transition! :green_heart: :pray:t2:

8 Likes

Nice! Hope for smooth sailin’ from here on out.

Looks like a palm tree… I’m surprised there isn’t a stuffed animal or action figure of some sort hangin’ out underneath :slight_smile: lol

8 Likes

Good point @pyromancy - there’s no metal hooks in there at all - and I could still use a little weight to balance… :laughing::woman_farmer:t2::thinking:

4 Likes

Maybe that’s why she sad need the action figure lol… hopefully it’s a smooth sail from here

6 Likes

I might have extended her 1 more week in late vegetation to let her recover before transitioning. Hope no more issues!

6 Likes